I Don't know if I can be a fan any longer.

What were people's take on the string of BFLO penalties in the Miami game? Middle to end of the game when Miami still could have been a factor if they scored another after their first score. The refs really looked like they were trying to push Miami back in it. Fortunately, the Bills were way better than the refs that day and of course jumped all over the Dolphins fast so as to beat the refs.

Of course they were trying to get the Fins back in the game, the leauge wants balance and competitiveness,

only up to the point where the low life's don't challenge the favorite ugly stepdaughters. If you know what I mean.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everyone should be able to post whatever is on their mind without being ridiculed. Keep posting young man hope you hang in there. It's not easy being a Bills fan.

Here here. I posted a thread on Monday about how to tell which team the refs are directing to a win, and it was mysteriously deleted...Hmmm?

Edited by Storm Front

Here here. I posted a thread on Monday about how to tell which team the refs are directing to a win on Monday, and it was mysteriously deleted...Hmmm?

Conspiracy? I think so. I agree the refs are out of control and seem to have their own agendas.

I think the first step needs to be making holding calls 5 yards instead of 10 yards. It is a total joke how these idiots pick and choose holding and I 100% believe they intentionally extend (or end) drives depending which team has the ball. I don't believe teams should be able to review every single penalty but I do believe that if a penalty is called that takes points off the board (or add to it), it should be reviewed....if the coach throws the flag).

Here here. I posted a thread on Monday about how to tell which team the refs are directing to a win, and it was mysteriously deleted...Hmmm?

Who is directing them?

And are those same people the ones who removed your awesome thread?

Enough.

The Bills lost that game with stupidity and undisciplined play.

I cannot stand the officiating in the NFL; this loss is on the Bills.

It's time for everyone--coaches, players, fans--to man up and own the loss for what it was: poor play that was exacerbated by untimely, undisciplined penalties that could have been avoided in nearly every scenario.

I will say this much, Eli Manning, and brother Payton too, are plastered on just about every

other commercial going now. Do you really think that Papa John's or Pizza Hut, or Pepsie,

or whoever it is wanted to see Eli at 1-3 this early in the season.

They want a return on their investment and if it looks like they may not be around for the big show

(Playoffs), then they probably start pressuring the leauge subtly, or maybe even outright.

The NFL is linked with big time advertisers and Companies, and they promote the big

stars, when do you think we will see Tyrod on any commercials, no matter of his success?

These guys are hand picked by the leauge and the advertisers, and they are going to get a return on their

investment one way or another.

Edited by Tu-Toned

Enough.

It's time for everyone--coaches, players, fans--to man up and own the loss for what it was: poor play that was exacerbated by untimely, undisciplined penalties that could have been avoided in nearly every scenario.

I don't think most people on this thread are directing their concern towards the Bills game but NFL games in general.

I do however see a little shift in people's attitude toward believing that the NFL is rigged.

You would have been shredded to pieces for proposing such a thing a few years ago,

now, with all the BS from the leauge out in the open and there for everyone to see,

ugly warts and all, people's attitudes are changing. FanDuel and Draftkings, and

fantasy are really exposing the leauge right now.

It isn't such a stretch anymore to believe that at a minimum, the games are being manipulated,

and yes it it always the low man on the totem pole getting fleeced.

The people coming on here and posting how ridiculous it is for other people to think that way,

would even have to acknowledge some of this, or maybe they like being led. baa baa little

sheepy!

I don't think most people on this thread are directing their concern towards the Bills game but NFL games in general.

As I said: I loathe the officiating in the NFL.It is, IMO, the worst in professional sports.

I have never seen the officials determine the outcome of a game. Never. That includes the "fail mary" game (if Green Bay wanted to win, perhaps they shouldn't have given up 8 sacks in the first half alone).

The officials didn't make Calvin Johnson fumble Monday night. They didn't force Richie Incognito to dive into a DE already engaged with Cordy Glenn. ETC.

If you don't want to be at the mercy of the officials, don't give them a reason to look for penalties...or even better yet, take control of the game with your play.

I will say this much, Eli Manning, and brother Payton too, are plastered on just about every

other commercial going now. Do you really think that Papa John's or Pizza Hut, or Pepsie,

or whoever it is wanted to see Eli at 1-3 this early in the season.

They want a return on their investment and if it looks like they may not be around for the big show

(Playoffs), then they probably start pressuring the leauge subtly, or maybe even outright.

The NFL is linked with big time advertisers and Companies, and they promote the big

stars, when do you think we will see Tyrod on any commercials, no matter of his success?

These guys are hand picked by the leauge and the advertisers, and they are going to get a return on their

investment one way or another.

Why didn't "whoever" apply that pressure "subtly" in 2013 when the Giants started 0-6? Or last year when they were 3-9?

Why did "whoever" let Payton Manning be humiliated in the SB to tiny Russell Wilson and nobodycaresville Seattle?

This thread just keeps giving and giving!

I do however see a little shift in people's attitude toward believing that the NFL is rigged.

You would have been shredded to pieces for proposing such a thing a few years ago,

now, with all the BS from the leauge out in the open and there for everyone to see,

ugly warts and all, people's attitudes are changing. FanDuel and Draftkings, and

fantasy are really exposing the leauge right now.

Not on this site. People have been posting this exact same stuff forever here.

Look what you people have done: I agree with WEO!

:sick:

:death:

Why didn't "whoever" apply that pressure "subtly" in 2013 when the Giants started 0-6? Or last year when they were 3-9?

Why did "whoever" let Payton Manning be humiliated in the SB to tiny Russell Wilson and nobodycaresville Seattle?

This thread just keeps giving and giving!

Not on this site. People have been posting this exact same stuff forever here.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely

Billions of dollars in TV money, Merch, greedy owners, free public money backing stadium deals...gambling $...

And if anyone thinks that it doesn't extend into the realm of organized crime and the government?

"who's being naive now Kay?"

It's a breeze to control 100 Ref's, especially when you pay their salaries. It's not like Goodell walks into a room and tells them "Okay guys, this is how we cheat this week"....much more subtle than that. They understand this game more than any of us and a properly timed flag or 2 can have a butterfly effect on the entire game. They see TV audiences drop off dramatically in blowouts, so does Budweiser...

The tuck rule, for me, was a cold wake up call....anyone that remembers that time and the post 911 USA fervor that was taking place...I remain convinced that someone up top considered having "The Patriots" win the SB 4 months later to be good for the masses. That is how stupid they think we are...and much of the country actually might be.

Enough.

you seem to be confusing machismo and intellect. game fixing is a reasonable discussion. it's happened many times in the history of sports.

It is clear that the better team can no longer win in the NFL. The refs are in charge of who wins or loses each game. Cheating teams are heralded as best ever. I thought that the refs were all for New England back in 1999-2000, but now I feel it goes back even further. Super Bowl 25 as we all know was a knock out win for Buffalo. Yet somehow Belicheat devises the perfect game plan and we all assume its a legitimate mastermind best ever way to stop one of the best teams ever. Nope we were cheated as fans and it continues now. There is so much money being thrown at games each week in gambling that it would be inconceivable to ignore the fake NFL. These games are all being bought one way or another. We are simply paying for entertainment

This is ludicrous...a real conspiracy theory. Trust me, the officials are not paid off and they are not "in on" any broader scheme. I know TONS of basketball (although not football) officials, at all levels. They have a lot of integrity, and work very hard to get where they are. The amount of work that they put in to attempt to get calls right is far more than the average fan thinks. As far as Belichick's 1990 Giants team, Norwood did a poor Vinatieri impression or that outcome is different. If we didn't give up a third and ridiculously long to Dave Meggett on the drive before we got the ball back - we have more time to win that game and it doesn't end up being such a long field goal. That was NOT because of the refs.

Edited by Billzfan37

you seem to be confusing machismo and intellect. game fixing is a reasonable discussion. it's happened many times in the history of sports.

I'm not confusing anything.

Someone that looks at the game film with an impartial set of eyes would, IMO, understand that the penalties that (more-or-less) cost the Bills Sunday's game were their own fault. What could Incognito be thinking going in under Cordy's block to engage an already-engaged defender? That's stupid, and it's inviting a flag.

Urbik held the guy on Tyrod's TD run. Chintzy little hold that probably didn't affect the play? Yeah. Still holding? Yeah.

A smart team doesn't make those mistakes, nor do they allow themselves to be goaded into multiple personal foul penalties per drive. They also don't have mental lapses and line up over the center on a FG attempt, gifting the opponent a first down. Let's not bother to mention missing a 30-yard FG or turning the ball over in their own territory twice.