I Don't know if I can be a fan any longer.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And so, preemptively I say to Mr. WEO, close and lock this, as I'm sure you will.

But much like Roger has lost control of the people who have their hands up the ass of the billion dollar cash cow,

You too, Mr. WEO have lost control of this board, and the message is out.

Your roll as riot cop is tired, and the message is spreading.

Ban my IP now, we all know it's coming.

Don't worry, I'm prepared for that inevitability. I'm not going anywhere, but it will be fun to watch you try!

Excellent post brother, welcome to the light.

Please be aware that many league employees frequent this site and will do whatever they can to discredit you, and your views.

This site is essentially akin to calling a customer service line, while simultaneously having the ability to talk to other frustrated customers who are also on hold.

Rather than muzak, however, we are treated to the artful wit of the service representatives who will call you a conspiracy theorist, a woman, an idiot, or the time honored "don't let the door hit you on the way out."

However, please know, these are the same people (KRAFT) who buy sites like draftkings, and then use insider trading strategies to steal our money.

And the customer service representatives here will say to you "OK, so maybe THAT deal is a little shady... and deflategate was a little shady... and spygate was a little shady... but enough with the conspiracy theories about the league not being on the up and up... THERES NO CHEATING THERE! Now quick, give me your check for season tickets/direct tv."

On the same weekend that it was announced that the two major "legal gambling" sites are as corrupt as wallstreet, the Bills had 14 points forcibly removed from the scoreboard, and "lost" a game they should have won.

My thread discussing this issue was locked within 30 minutes of being opened.

And yet there remain some unfortunate, unenlightened bills fans who would rather listen to the NFL sales reps on here than to believe what their eyes have seen, or what the growing number of fans are posting on here.

Point blank: THE NFL IS AS CORRUPT AS IT GETS, AND ITS AN ABSOLUTE WASTE OF YOUR TIME.

Here is where a sales representative tries to denigrate my post: they will slander me and tell me to walk away.

But I will do something far, far worse--I will stay, and continue to cut their product to death with a thousand papercuts.

Because your post is evidence that people are seeing the light.

And my goal isn't to get justice.

It's better than that.

It's to get people to stop spending their money on the product.

Oh, I'll keep watching. And you should too. It's a great sport. But let's absolutely destroy the product. Let's reduce it to rubble. Let's make their year over year profits international news.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/181150-the-nfl-has-changed-so-much-fire-roger-goodell/

My original thread, which contains a link to a thread I made Sunday night, which was locked after an hour, as this one surely will be too.

Soon, our IPs will be banned. Fear not. The word is out.

+1000 !!! .... Someone with the stones to tell the truth, I like it. Last night's debacle in Seattle was another prime example. Can't have last year's SB winner go down in flames to an 0-3 team at home on Monday. Nothing to see hear, we blew the call, sorry....

Leprosy is a cursed disease. Which like the initial post on sports ruined by outside influences is intuitively obvious.

All major sports are rigged somewhere along the line and to think otherwise flies in the face of logic. Especially when you see so many bad calls in Pats and Cowboys games. In another era, the same was said about the referees in Dolphin games when Shula was the coach. Everyone said he had the rules committee in his pocket and that carried over to favoritism on the field. I believe that was true then and is true now.

One would like to think that being a fan is one of the pure things about football. But then again many fans of one team actually enjoy an opposing players getting seriously injured so that purity doesn't hold much water either.

So cheer for the Bills and hope somebody rips Brady's knees apart.

Edited by jumbalaya

I don't know what to tell the people here trying to down how I feel. I've been number one Bills fan for 30 years. So I decide to question the LEAGUE and I should be banned? I'm not even badmouthing the team, just stating what appears to be right in front of us all. This is a multi billion dollar company and we are all the consumers. I have serious doubts about the true competitive level on game day. I have given a lot emotionally, financially, and even sometimes spiritually to the NFL.

What were people's take on the string of BFLO penalties in the Miami game? Middle to end of the game when Miami still could have been a factor if they scored another after their first score. The refs really looked like they were trying to push Miami back in it. Fortunately, the Bills were way better than the refs that day and of course jumped all over the Dolphins fast so as to beat the refs.

What were people's take on the string of BFLO penalties in the Miami game? Middle to end of the game when Miami still could have been a factor if they scored another after their first score. The refs really looked like they were trying to push Miami back in it. Fortunately, the Bills were way better than the refs that day and of course jumped all over the Dolphins fast so as to beat the refs.

To be honest, I think we are the recipients of favorable calls sometimes. Miami had their day in the sun with Lebron James, and if the inter-league theory is true, the Dolphins don't have to be good right away. I think we're going to be given some games this season too. The NFL doesn't gain much with the Titans beating the Bills.

I think we make the playoffs this year because of Rex Ryan. He has charisma and people will watch if we're in primetime or in the playoffs. He can pull more viewers than the Chiefs or Bengals IMO. But I think that's where it stops. We're just not important enough to the NFL to beat the Broncos or Patriots. They make more money with Peyton or Brady in the Super Bowl. On that note, I think we split with the Jets this year. They're a playoff contender and casual fans like to see Rex as a villain. They won't let us knock a NYC team out of the playoffs.

I'm beginning to speculate on the NFL playoff picture in the same way a WWE fan would. Not who's better, but who would the league want to win?

If you were a fan of the Bachelor for 20 years and believe it was real, then slowly started realizing it was fixed, it would take you a little while until you lost the emotional attachment. That's what's going on here. It took me several months before I lost my love of college basketball after repeated shadiness by the NCAA.

The NFL has a serious problem with penalties and the over-scrutiny of plays. It's not fixed. If it were fixed, it would take a large group of people being in on it. If a large group of people were in on it, one of them (one of the referees who make, what, maybe six figures?) would tell all. It's simply not feasible.

The NFL has a serious problem with penalties and the over-scrutiny of plays. It's not fixed. If it were fixed, it would take a large group of people being in on it. If a large group of people were in on it, one of them (one of the referees who make, what, maybe six figures?) would tell all. It's simply not feasible.

Like Donaghy in the NBA. Nope, not feasible at all.

Like Donaghy in the NBA. Nope, not feasible at all.

Yeah that was one guy, not a massive conspiracy. If you tried telling me that one ref took money once, I wouldn't find that hard to believe at all. It sounds more like people are talking about the whole thing being fixed. And if the "NFL is fixed," who all is in on it? Are you saying that that main ref who made all those stupid calls against the Bills on Sunday (which I would agree with) fixed that game? Or are you saying that the league told the whole crew to make sure the Giants won? How deep does this run exactly?

If your a fan your a fan, if you're not you're not. "Maybe" doesn't cut it. Plus, who cares?

It is clear that the better team can no longer win in the NFL. The refs are in charge of who wins or loses each game. Cheating teams are heralded as best ever. I thought that the refs were all for New England back in 1999-2000, but now I feel it goes back even further. Super Bowl 25 as we all know was a knock out win for Buffalo. Yet somehow Belicheat devises the perfect game plan and we all assume its a legitimate mastermind best ever way to stop one of the best teams ever. Nope we were cheated as fans and it continues now. There is so much money being thrown at games each week in gambling that it would be inconceivable to ignore the fake NFL. These games are all being bought one way or another. We are simply paying for entertainment

Of course this does raise the question of whether or not Kraft is God.

Yeah that was one guy, not a massive conspiracy. If you tried telling me that one ref took money once, I wouldn't find that hard to believe at all. It sounds more like people are talking about the whole thing being fixed. And if the "NFL is fixed," who all is in on it? Are you saying that that main ref who made all those stupid calls against the Bills on Sunday (which I would agree with) fixed that game? Or are you saying that the league told the whole crew to make sure the Giants won? How deep does this run exactly?

History has all the answers.

http://www.chicagonow.com/chicago-sports-guru/2011/06/tim-donaghy-details-how-nba-officials-league-allegedly-fix-games-exclusive-interview-part-3/

There's unwritten rules and basically it's done through

tape sessions. During the playoffs, they put the referees in hotel rooms

and show them plays from previous games, and it could be 10 or 15 plays

that they go over that they want called differently, or plays not

called that they do want called. And it's a situation that always go

against the team that's down in the series, and it programs and train

the referees to look for certain things and to put a team like

Sacramento in 2003, who had a clear disadvantage; and put the Lakers at

an advantage.

Never a paper trail, it's always through meetings in

hotel rooms and tape sessions. It's done a lot, there were times I would

walk out of a room prior to a playoff game, and I would look at the

other referees and say "holy ****, they want Dallas to win tonight, or

they want L.A. to win tonight." It was very clear to the referees what

the message was.

OK so what do you think happened on Sunday? Tell me what you think, not what Donaghy claimed about the NBA over a decade ago that was widely refuted. I mean, there's well over 100 refs in the NFL. Do you think they're all in on it? And you really believe that they would all happily fix games while making decent money when a) it's immoral, so you're also implying that every last NFL referee is OK with doing something that most people wouldn't do and b) that every last NFL ref happily makes $100K or whatever, when they could tell all and make way more. And that the NFL would entrust all these men with such a dark secret.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

OK so what do you think happened on Sunday? Tell me what you think, not what Donaghy claimed about the NBA over a decade ago that was widely refuted. I mean, there's well over 100 refs in the NFL. Do you think they're all in on it? And you really believe that they would all happily fix games while making decent money when a) it's immoral, so you're also implying that every last NFL referee is OK with doing something that most people wouldn't do and b) that every last NFL ref happily makes $100K or whatever, when they could tell all and make way more. And that the NFL would entrust all these men with such a dark secret.

I don't have all the answers. We're all here because our gut is telling us something stinks.

All I'm telling you is that there is precedent. Should we discuss the hundreds of high level soccer matches that are fixed every year in major leagues around the world? Or how nearly every FIFA executive was just raided and arrested a couple months ago. FIFA is bigger than the NFL.