SMF: Jets vs. Dolphins in London - 9:30 AM ET on CBS

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You can put your hand on a guy and get away with it but you cannot grab the guy's jersey in your fist like Revis did. It may not have hurt the WR that much but a ref is not going to know that when he sees it. That's a no brainer penalty.

Yet WRs can shove off the DB to create separation with no call. AJ Green and Julio Jones do it time and time again with no call. It's Michael Irvin like.

He barely grabbed his jersey and considering it was overthrown it shouldn't have been called. Id be livid if that was the Bills.

I agree it didnt ultimately affect the play which was going to be incomplete. But you can't really blame the ref for that because all he sees is the grab and he doesn't know at that split second whether it is going to hold the guy back enough or not. He sees the grab and he immediately makes the call. It's a no brainer and totally unnecessary for Revis to close his hand like that. Grabbing a WR jersey is always called if it's seen.

It is only a failed challenge if the new spot didn't result in a 1st down. How can they lose the challenge when they didn't even bother measuring to see if it was a 1st down? Based on the replay it looked like it should have been very close. Are they saying they didn't change the spot at all based on the replay?

Why is it that whenever the Bills beat somebody, it turns out that they are a terrible team?

I hope it doesn't mean that the Bills are not as good as we think.

Also, I am going to be very nervous when the Bills play the Fitzy's.

Bills were up 27-0... Dolphins and Jets are both lower tier teams then the Bills.

I was thinking the Jets are now discrediting both our victories. The Colts and Phins are proving to be mediocre and garbage. I give the Jets some credit because both those opponents were coming off bad losses to the Bills and in the NFL that usually means they play better the following week.

The overreactions after one half of football ate awesome. The Jets don't even look that good, Fitz almost had 3 INTs if he played a better team.

Maybe you would be right if the Dolphins hadn't lost to the Jags and not gotten their asses kicked by the Bills in their home opener last week. Their lousy 1st half is a continuation from the previous two games.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz