Darby named NFL Defensive Rookie of the Month!

YoloinOhio

@TyDunne: CB Ronald Darby is named the NFL Defensive Rookie of the Month. Not sure if anyone could've predicted that back in August.

@BuffaloBillsPR: #Bills CB Ronald Darby earns September D Rookie of the Month after leading the NFL in passes defensed (8) & tying for the lead in INTs (2).

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome!! Happy for the kid, he's definitely stepped up to the challenge. I was just hoping he'd fill in admirably until McKelvin returned, now I'm thinking we should keep him in the starting lineup. This kid is a gamer and a ballhawk....

@TyDunne: CB Ronald Darby is named the NFL Defensive Rookie of the Month. Not sure if anyone could've predicted that back in August.

@BuffaloBillsPR: #Bills CB Ronald Darby earns September D Rookie of the Month after leading the NFL in passes defensed (8) & tying for the lead in INTs (2).

how about May?

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/178646-who-is-going-to-be-the-biggest-surprise-bill-this-year/?p=3571524

What I like is that it wasn't just a couple of big plays that show up on the stat sheet. He is consistently blanketing his recievers on every play.

It feels like we had a first round pick this year.

FP

he even held his own vs Gronk when singled up per the all 22. That's probably the thing that impressed me the most. You don't just walk into the league at that size and defend Gronk 1:1 but on a few plays, he did.
kudos to you JTSP... As far as what Dunne is referring to specifically are the concerns most fans and media had after some of his preseason performances in August. Edited by YoloinOhio