Bills @ Eagles

BillsDiehard

I may go if prices fall. If the Eagles are bad it will happen.

My Buddies wanted to buy tickets in August.

I said wait I think the Eagles will suck let's give it a month prices have come down.

I still they haven't bottomed out yet.

I'm going to wait until London to decide to buy it wait.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Buddies wanted to buy tickets in August.

I said wait I think the Eagles will suck let's give it a month prices have come down.

I still they haven't bottomed out yet.

I'm going to wait until London to decide to buy it wait.

Give it a few more weeks. If they keep playing like they have, prices will drop. The only exception for the Bills game might be to see Shady again and pelt Chip with batteries.

I'd like to go, but we'll see closer to the date.

I'll definitely hit the DC game though (I live in DC).

Also, my experiences as a Bills fan in Philly have been positive, but I've never gone to a game there, just visited bars.

Redskins fans have bailed. Prices start at $30 in the 200's. I can fly in and out nonstop from NH and take the train into FedEx Field. Tempting. Edited by PromoTheRobot

I'd like to go, but we'll see closer to the date.

I'll definitely hit the DC game though (I live in DC).

Also, my experiences as a Bills fan in Philly have been positive, but I've never gone to a game there, just visited bars.

Also going to this game, and I already have a parking pass. Will try to organize some semblance of a tailgate based on feedback when the game gets closer.

Redskins fans have bailed. Prices start at $30 in the 200's. I can fly in and out nonstop from NH and take the train into FedEx Field. Tempting.

I'm going to Redskins too. (I live in the area)

I'm hoping on Free for tickets as I have a few friends with access to Seasons.

Yes it will be Bills home game. I expect at least 25,000 Bills fans in that stadium.

There are at least 3 Bills Backers bars in the area and they are all doing a Tailgate.

It is going to be Ralph Wilson Stadium South, actually that disrespects Ralph Wilson Stadium as FedEX field is a complete dung pile of a stadium. The worst of the 16 stadium I have visited by a mile. Words can not describe how embarrassing it is for the NFL to put that product out there.

Word of Caution even though FedEx Field is less than 20 years old DO NOT BUY "OBSTRUCTED VIEW" TICKETS.

That troll, Snyder, after he bought the team went in and carved out additional seats under the Upper Deck and behind polls that weren't there when the stadium was built.

Do not, I repeat Do not be tempted to sit in "OBSTRUCTED VIEW" it really is an "OBSTRUCTED VIEW."

i've been to games in my bills clothing, i've been to villanova games with syracuse shirts. I go to an eagles bar every saturday with my buffalo hat and shirt, NEVER had an issue, other than general trash talk. The Philly fans you are talking about are from the 70's-early 80's.

i've been to games in my bills clothing, i've been to villanova games with syracuse shirts. I go to an eagles bar every saturday with my buffalo hat and shirt, NEVER had an issue, other than general trash talk. The Philly fans you are talking about are from the 70's-early 80's.

I agree. Never had a problem. Some of the trash talk almost seemed forced. Nothing at all like going to the Vet in the 80s. The high ticket prices at the Linc help to keep out the south philly white trash, which is nice.

Wear a Bills jersey, dont be an ass, and youll be fine. I will say that wearing Cowboy colors is a different story for sure!

Edited by Captain_Quint

Redskins fans have bailed. Prices start at $30 in the 200's. I can fly in and out nonstop from NH and take the train into FedEx Field. Tempting.

Yeah that's for the obstructed view seats though. FedEx Field is a piece of crap. Be careful when you buy in the 200s.

I'm going to Redskins too. (I live in the area)

I'm hoping on Free for tickets as I have a few friends with access to Seasons.

Yes it will be Bills home game. I expect at least 25,000 Bills fans in that stadium.

There are at least 3 Bills Backers bars in the area and they are all doing a Tailgate.

It is going to be Ralph Wilson Stadium South, actually that disrespects Ralph Wilson Stadium as FedEX field is a complete dung pile of a stadium. The worst of the 16 stadium I have visited by a mile. Words can not describe how embarrassing it is for the NFL to put that product out there.

Word of Caution even though FedEx Field is less than 20 years old DO NOT BUY "OBSTRUCTED VIEW" TICKETS.

That troll, Snyder, after he bought the team went in and carved out additional seats under the Upper Deck and behind polls that weren't there when the stadium was built.

Do not, I repeat Do not be tempted to sit in "OBSTRUCTED VIEW" it really is an "OBSTRUCTED VIEW."

Is that 200 level?

Yeah, if you look at the seats on stubhub they will be flagged as obstructed/partially obstructed as well. Just make sure you pay attention before buying.

Most of the cheap ones are. Then again the standing room tickets are just as cheap. Plus the stadium will likely be half full and you could move down, I guess.

I went to a Bills Eagles game in the early 90's during our SB runs. I made a huge red bills banner probably

8' x 5' and hung it up in the end zone with zip ties to the railing. I even had a couple Eagle fans help me with it. They had no idea it was a Bills banner. I guess they figured nobody would have the balls to do it. If anyone has the game on tape and can get a pic I would love to see it.

Just looked up the date was Dec 12 1993.

Edited by ORTON1QB