SNF Seattle at Green Bay

YoloinOhio

It's always stunning to watch a Bills game then watch a QB like Rogers operate afterwards. Makes it look so effortless. So jealous

Hate Seattle and Carroll - esp for blowing the SB - hope the bad mojo follows them for years for what they did to the rest of NFL fandom by handing over that SB

Can't understand why my homeboy, Starks, doesn't get more carries. Yes, he fumbled tonight, but I don't think he has a terrible record of this, but maybe I'm wrong. Is he a terrible pass protect guy? Does he not know the playbook or something? Seems like every time I watch the Packers the guy is breaking off a few long runs.

We could've use him today to calm down the team in the 1st half. Remember Aaron Williams freaking out? Freddy would've calmed him down.

Why can't Kyle do that? I did think about how Freddy would have been a huge help for leadership alone yesterday, but isn't it about time other leaders made themselves known out there?

Also, wanted to point out that Freddy both caught a great redzone TD but then fumbled to seal the loss (although they were already down two scores with under two minutes left).

Why can't Kyle do that? I did think about how Freddy would have been a huge help for leadership alone yesterday, but isn't it about time other leaders made themselves known out there?

Also, wanted to point out that Freddy both caught a great redzone TD but then fumbled to seal the loss (although they were already down two scores with under two minutes left).

i didn't see the end of the game. I didn't see him in the rushing stats at all and wondered if he even played. Nice to see the TD for him, he always had good hands.