We're on to Miami...

Deranged Rhino

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a big if after that dreadful defensie performance and Tyrod being exposed a bit today.

I'm not confident going into Miami for their home opener and getting a win. And like I said I don't find Miami very impressive. We are probably looking at a 1-2 start with 2 loss's in the division after next weeks game.

Miami should be 0-2 with losses to Washingyon and Jax. It won't be an easy game but not s long shot either. If the Bills open against the 2 AFC finalists followed by a tough division opponent and are 2-1 they are fine.

I like Tannehill and agree it's going to be a tough game. Divisional games are always tough and I like a lot of the moves the fins made in the off season. I just think Philbin is Dick Jauron on sedatives. As long as he's coaching the fins, I don't take them as a serious contender.

:lol:

Bills win by 10. The Dolphins can't run the ball, Tanneyhill is not Brady, and they have no one like Gronk. The Bills base offense should be three WR, an H-back, and Shady. Then run Zone read runs options and max protect three WR patterns. The weak link is the O-line. Keep the backs and TE's in to block and the Bills top three WR's are better than the defensive backfield of the Phins.