We're on to Miami...

Deranged Rhino

...Who looks very beatable playing against St. Doug's squad at the moment.

For all the talk around here about needing to act more like the P*ts, I say we start by emulating what they do better than any team in the NFL. No, not cheating (though they do that very well), they are the masters at living in the now and leaving the past in the past. This was a terrible game for a lot of reasons -- but we're on to Miami. Let's go get win number two.

Go Bills.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tannehill sitll can't hit the long pass but he's getting better on the intermediate ones. It won't be easy beating them in their house.

I like Tannehill and agree it's going to be a tough game. Divisional games are always tough and I like a lot of the moves the fins made in the off season. I just think Philbin is Dick Jauron on sedatives. As long as he's coaching the fins, I don't take them as a serious contender.

...Who looks very beatable playing against St. Doug's squad at the moment.

For all the talk around here about needing to act more like the P*ts, I say we start by emulating what they do better than any team in the NFL. No, not cheating (though they do that very well), they are the masters at living in the now and leaving the past in the past. This was a terrible game for a lot of reasons -- but we're on to Miami. Let's go get win number two.

Go Bills.

They should be fine if they cut down on the penalties, don't you think?

Concerned about the Bills coming out flat next week. They have a history of doing that after bitter losses. Hopefully they can learn to control their emotions.

The one thing I don't worry about with a Rex coached team is them coming out flat. Coming out too hyped? Maybe, but never flat.

They should be fine if they cut down on the penalties, don't you think?

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I like Tannehill and agree it's going to be a tough game. Divisional games are always tough and I like a lot of the moves the fins made in the off season. I just think Philbin is Dick Jauron on sedatives. As long as he's coaching the fins, I don't take them as a serious contender.

I agree. Philbin looks like a big meh.