Kiko out rest of the game.

DirtDart

Hope he makes it. I can't understand how some are hoping for the worst for the guy just because we traded him. Good young guy with hopefully still a promising career who came in here and played every snap for us as a rookie.

I'm sure there is a hint of that from the 'told ys so' crowd, petty as it is..

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@AdamSchefter: Eagles ILB Kiko Alonso had arthroscopic surgery on his left knee this week and could play as early as in a few weeks, per @caplannfl.

I've wished failure (never injury) on exactly three players in my life - Kiko Alonso not being one of them.

I would love for this kid to be a) as good as everyone ever thought he was and b) durable. The fact is that he's neither. His knee was toast before he left Buffalo and now it's even darker toast. All this means is that he's a few weeks away from his next knee injury.

He's overrated damaged goods and Whaley is as smart as Kelly is stupid ... and for that, the Bills are better off.

I've wished failure (never injury) on exactly three players in my life - Kiko Alonso not being one of them.

I would love for this kid to be a) as good as everyone ever thought he was and b) durable. The fact is that he's neither. His knee was toast before he left Buffalo and now it's even darker toast. All this means is that he's a few weeks away from his next knee injury.

He's overrated damaged goods and Whaley is as smart as Kelly is stupid ... and for that, the Bills are better off.

flutie and who else? Don't leave us hanging...

Well, based on McCoy's performance (all heart but no go), I would say Whaley and Kelly are in the dumb and dumber categories so far.