Did Mario Williams play ?

RVJ

I dont see any stats on him for the Colt game.....thanks

So, because you don't see stats for DL you assume they didn't play? Did you watch the game? Williams played very well

Pretty quiet. Not even a tackle assist. Hopefully he was just saving his energy to bury Brady next week.

Did you watch the game?

Did Easley play? I didn't see him listed with the inactives, but I didn't see him on a single kick coverage either. When they showed the right (near) side of the Bills from the sideline at the kick-off we wasn't there. Robey was in the outside gunner position.

Sorry of this is misplaced. I was not going to start a "Did Marcus Easley Play?" thread!

Did Easley play? I didn't see him listed with the inactives, but I didn't see him on a single kick coverage either. When they showed the right (near) side of the Bills from the sideline at the kick-off we wasn't there. Robey was in the outside gunner position.

Sorry of this is misplaced. I was not going to start a "Did Marcus Easley Play?" thread!

i saw him on the sideline congratulating someone after a play. I didn't specifically look for him on coverage units