Week 2: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

Is Belichick surprised by anything?

Anyone else worried about which referee crew will be assigned to the Bills/Pats?

Walt Coleman?

I think it will be announced tomorrow.

Roger Goodell assigned himself to be the head referee, which he believes he can do per the CBA. If the Pats* have a problem with it they can take it to the courtroom next week.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle Williams: "We look forward to a challenge" (6:38)

Bills defensive tackle Kyle Williams talks about exceeding last week's effort come Sunday against the Patriots, facing quarterback Tom Brady, and the return of teammate Marcell Dareus.

@TyDunne

Kyle Williams on facing Brady: “My favorite wrestler growing up was Ric Flair. To be the man, you’ve got to beat the man."

By New England Patriots

New England Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick, Offensive Coordinator Josh McDaniels, and Defensive Coordinator Matt Patricia addressed the media during their conference calls on Tuesday September 15, 2015.

@ChrisBrownBills

Dareus has the respect of Belichick http://wp.me/plmrg-bE8

Game Preview: Patriots at Bills

The New England Patriots will begin AFC East divisional play this Sunday when they travel to face the Buffalo Bills at Ralph Wilson Stadium. The teams will meet in a rematch in Foxborugh on Monday Night Football on Nov. 23. Last season, the teams split the series, with the Patriots taking a 37-22 win at Buffalo on Oct. 12, before the Bills pulled out their first ever win at Gillette Stadium with in a 17-9 win over the Patriots in the 2014 regular-season finale.

Oh really now?!?

@kguregian

Of course Bill Belichick is anticipating a wild Buffalo crowd but 'they'll be as loud as we allow them to be.'

‏@MatthewFairburn

Methinks #BillsMafia doesn't need the Patriots to "allow" them to get rowdy

They should play that on the scoreboard before each Pats* possession.

Bill Belichick Conference Call 9/15: 'Got to have confidence in everyone' (16:49)

Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick addresses the media during his conference call on Tuesday, September 15, 2015.

Matt Patricia Conference Call 9/15: 'The Bills have an explosive offense' (7:01)

Patriots Defensive Coordinator Matt Patricia addresses the media during his conference call on Tuesday, September 15, 2015.

Josh McDaniels Conference Call 9/15: ‘The Bills are an aggressive group’ (10:38)

Patriots Offensive Coordinator Josh McDaniels addresses the media during his conference call on Tuesday, September 15, 2015.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

On through the dead of night

With The Four Horsemen, ride

Or choose your fate and die!

And Tom Brady looked, and behold a pale horse, sickly green in color. Its rider was named death, and the netherworld was in his train.

-Revelation 6:8

"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil, because I am the baddest mother-f-er in the valley."

-Misattributed to George S. Patton