RIP Moses Malone

Corp000085

Dude was just a vicious rebounder and literally couldn't jump over a phone book. He was one of the hardest working professional athletes I ever saw and the season the Sixers won the title was magical.

Couldn't have said it better.

RIP Moses.

A Buffalo Brave for (LITERALLY) six minutes.

I was shocked. I thought he was traded before ever actually playing for the Braves. Played in 2 game for a total of 6 minutes.

Wasn't he the first to come right of High School?

They said a couple of weeks ago when Darryl Dawkins died that he was the first to come out of high school. I think they were wrong (whoever I was watching or reading) and that Moses was.

Strange that both died so close - and they were obviously both Sixers, as well.

They said a couple of weeks ago when Darryl Dawkins died that he was the first to come out of high school. I think they were wrong (whoever I was watching or reading) and that Moses was.

Strange that both died so close - and they were obviously both Sixers, as well.

Moses went from high school to the ABA. Maybe that's the difference. I'm sure Mr. Google could be of help for those interested. I'm too drunk.

Probably the most underrated and under appreciated great player of all time. He won 3 MVP's (2 during the Bird and Magic era), 12 NBA and 1 ABA All Star Games, took a horrendous Rockets team to the Finals, Won a Championship with the 76ers and was their Finals MVP, and was a 6 time NBA rebounding champion including 5 years in a row. Yet he never seems to be talked about as much as he should be. RIP 60 is too young to go, but these big guys always seem to go early sadly.

Probably the most underrated and under appreciated great player of all time. He won 3 MVP's (2 during the Bird and Magic era), 12 NBA and 1 ABA All Star Games, took a horrendous Rockets team to the Finals, Won a Championship with the 76ers and was their Finals MVP, and was a 6 time NBA rebounding champion including 5 years in a row. Yet he never seems to be talked about as much as he should be. RIP 60 is too young to go, but these big guys always seem to go early sadly.

1. Russell

2. Kareem

3. Wilt

4. Moses

5. Akeem

This is the list.

Shaq is probably 6th. I know Bob Ryan thinks Bill Walton would be #1 if he had stayed healthy.