Inside the Ralph the day before the storm

5 Wide

The wall with names is in the hallway leading to the locker room, every player who has ever suited up for the bills has a spot on the wall.

I did touch the field too, and my son laid down on the logo at midfield and didnt want to get up, a year and a half old and he was rolling around saying "bootball....bootball"

I stole some play sheets out of the colts locker room, put their headset connectors in a puddle and sprinkled itch powder in Lucks jock...

Cool story about your son! :thumbsup: Nice work on the Happy Birthday Gift for Luck! :lol:

The wall with names is in the hallway leading to the locker room, every player who has ever suited up for the bills has a spot on the wall.

I did touch the field too, and my son laid down on the logo at midfield and didnt want to get up, a year and a half old and he was rolling around saying "bootball....bootball"

I stole some play sheets out of the colts locker room, put their headset connectors in a puddle and sprinkled itch powder in Lucks jock...

Thanks.

And great stuff.

I did that tour last year, very cool. They must have added the pool table since last year because I don't remember seeing it there.

I think the pool table was put in over the summer. I may be thinking of a different part of the locker room or the one in the stadium not the field house but it looks to be where that bar thing was.

edit. I think the table is to your right when you walk into the field house locker room. Bar thing is on the other side of that wall. The locker room is huge.

Edited by kr632

" i didn't think it was possible but it made me even more pumped for tomorrow..." me too, even secondhand via your post!!

Thanks for sharing, great pics. Can't wait for the Colts to be "boot-balled" out of town...

been up since 3 nervous about it; sure hope our boys slept better than I did.

It's what any Bills fan would do. :lol: