TNF: Steelers at Pats** NBC 8:30 est

YoloinOhio

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@BenVolin: Communication will be a big issue with #Patriots OL tonight. Three starters from last year not playing tonight (Connolly, Stork, Wendell)

Pats starting a UDFA rookie at Center

Perhaps they can just put communication systems in their helmets.

i didn't think I would make it. It's finally here. Anyone have fantasy rooting interests tonight?

I have Deangelo Williams starting. I have Bell, so he's my guy for the first couple weeks.

Roethlisberger starting in one league, and I picked up Markus Wheaton in another. Hoping both take advantage of the suspect chowderhead secondary. Maybe not in this weather though...

And now we have some live music from San Fran, before a game being played in Mass. & not involving the 49ers.

:lol:

I voted to root for New England earlier today in the poll thread as I figured it would help our wildcard chances.

Now we are getting close to game time and there is no way in hell I can cheer for the Patriots!

I hope Pittsburgh knocks the snot out of them and sends the wet fans home early and deflated.

Pardon the pun.

This musical act is brutal

I was planning on doing a comparison of the live feed via DirecTV vs a streaming feed via NBCSports on a Roku. Just to see how out of sync the two feeds are.

The streaming feed hasn't started yet. It's just an NBC and NFL logo saying the game will start shortly.

I very much prefer the streaming pregame :P