Heath Evans predicts Bills to win SB

BADOLBILZ

Vegas Odds:

Vikings to SB: 15/1

Bills to SB: 20/1

If you think Vikings/Bills SB is probable, then you should lay down some cash and you could make some serious money

Those odds show it is probable.

If it was improbable then they wouldn't even have odds.

Edited by Beef Jerky

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I don't know much about the Vikings...

They are totally not on my radar.

Bridgewater had a pretty good year. The team itself was kind of a mess with the who AP thing going on. If their D is better than average I could see them making the next step to the post season.

The thing with the Vikings is their division.

Detroit is really good. So is Green Bay. Chicago will be awful I think but you never know.

I think the 49ers will provide a lot of good comedy this season.

No more daunting than the AFC East.

Steel sharpens steel.

The early 90's Bills might not have gone to 4 SB's in the NFC East but they probably would have won a couple.

SB champions are most often built by organizations raising their game against their own tough divisional rival(s) than anything else.

Edited by #BADOL

Badol, if the Bills are in the SB I don't know what I would do. I will either dip into my pockets and host a LAVISH party, go to WNY and watch the game, or watch it in complete solitude.

That's messed up, no? :)

I do not think any of us Fans. would feel on steady ground.

Not open minded any more much, but i would take a dose of this BILLS win the AFC!!

call in sick the next day too!!

I'm too far gone to take offense, Bill!

I dont take that stuff anymore either. bad for the liver and digestion. I eat more salads, especially when out of town and travelling

He predicted Bills over Vikings on their preseason SB prediction segment.

I didn't see it in any other thread and was just wondering why we need a thread for John Clayton suggesting the Bills could lose the first two games....against the generally accepted best two teams in the AFC...and none for a national media member predicting the Bills to go to and win a SB.

Did I miss the mention or is it another case of TSW's "optimists gotta' hate" mentality? :lol:

Link it or he didn't say it

I do not think any of us Fans. would feel on steady ground.

Not open minded any more much, but i would take a dose of this BILLS win the AFC!!

call in sick the next day too!!

I dont take that stuff anymore either. bad for the liver and digestion. I eat more salads, especially when out of town and travelling

I would be fine.

I don't buy into ANY of the superstition around the team.......which is perhaps part of why I've never felt compelled to apologize for them or get defensive about detractors.

Basically, they lost for the last 15 years simply because of a very, very out of touch owner.

It's nothing more than that.

The upside of losing for a long time is that it allows you to stack a roster with talents like Dareus and Watkins.

This roster is stacked with matchup winners.

The time is now.

I would be fine.

I don't buy into ANY of the superstition around the team.......which is perhaps part of why I've never felt compelled to apologize for them or get defensive about detractors.

Basically, they lost for the last 15 years simply because of a very, very out of touch owner.

It's nothing more than that.

The upside of losing for a long time is that it allows you to stack a roster with talents like Dareus and Watkins.

This roster is stacked with matchup winners.

The time is now.

well i am glad you find the possibility of a SB after so long, nothing more than that. I suggested nothing of superstition> i just think its a bit surreal to consider.

and my Kids would notice i had lost my f'n mind if Bills went to the SB this year.

I can see the Bills beating Baltimore and then Pittsburgh at OP to move on to a SB.

And while I don't see them coming out of a wildcard scenario the reality is that defense and ST's travel well.

The AFC is loaded but the unless Darby gets lit ablaze the Bills should have the best D in the AFC and the schedule falls favorably.

How does the schedule fall favorably? We play 5 of 6 on the road in a stretch with games at NE, Kansas City

How does the schedule fall favorably? We play 5 of 6 on the road in a stretch with games at NE, Kansas City

Kansas City! Oh no!

I expect them to lose that game but getting the Colts and Pats at home to start the season.....when they have no tape on ANY of your personnel running your new offensive and defensive schemes ......is a very big advantage, IMO.

I like opening and closing at home. A lot.

This is after Evans was predicting week 4 of the preseason that Meh would be our starter over TT and EJ

I think that was more of a general consensus in the media.

The fans were a lot more pro-Tyrod than the media......but then the fans were paying attention to the preseason and not just listening to the interference from OBD.

Vegas Odds:

Vikings to SB: 15/1

Bills to SB: 20/1

If you think Vikings/Bills SB is probable, then you should lay down some cash and you could make some serious money

Thank you for the clarification. I was lost until you taught me how to look at it.

He predicted Bills over Vikings on their preseason SB prediction segment.

I didn't see it in any other thread and was just wondering why we need a thread for John Clayton suggesting the Bills could lose the first two games....against the generally accepted best two teams in the AFC...and none for a national media member predicting the Bills to go to and win a SB.

Did I miss the mention or is it another case of TSW's "optimists gotta' hate" mentality? :lol:

What is life with out dreams ??

But any thing is possible we have most all we need, but let's take it one game at a time ...

Brady is still looking awful good , BUT SO ARE WE !!!! GO BILLS !!!

What is life with out dreams ??

But any thing is possible we have most all we need, but let's take it one game at a time ...

Brady is still looking awful good , BUT SO ARE WE !!!! GO BILLS !!!

This team is built to be methodical and by having a lot of good teams on the schedule and a champion in the division that should keep the focus on the job at hand.

Time will tell but since I don't buy any of the superstition I don't mind considering that they could have a great year.