SIs Don Banks loves us

djp14150

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/09/10/nfl-predictions-2015-playoffs-awards

He has us making the playoffs as a wildcard team.

All of the contributors are off their rockers. The Colts will get into the playoffs by winning their division but they're not going to make it past the first round.

too soon. lets get crazy after we beat the Colts.

loathe the predicting. understand it. But Bills are an outlier.

New everything. and a Coaching group that is potentially outstanding as a whole.

Talent provided by the Team Whaley aplenty.

And a Fan base thats better then the rest!!

Its momentum we have now. and once this gets rolling the inertia will carry this team to winning seasons.

Dont be afraid of setbacks with all these new things, it will be how they recover and then how quickly.
i have high aspirations and a wheel barrow of hope that the Tide has already turned.

Then when we beat the Patriots? Then we can all act like ravinganddrooling ecstaticscreaming drunken idiots, shouting to the neighbors on Sundays.

Go Bills!

or just the shouting out

Go Bills

Edited by 3rdand12

Nothing...and I mean NOTHING would be better than beating the Patsies**** in the playoffs this year IN Buffalo.

Winning a SB would be far better.

A lot of people forget.....or never felt......the hate we once had for the Dolphins.

Beating them in the playoffs twice.....once in the AFC championship in their house.....was great, but would have paled in comparison to a SB win.

It's best to avoid your divisional foes in the playoffs.

Three years ago the Niners reached the SB after the Falcons took out the Seahawks in the divisional round.

Seattle pretty much had their number so avoiding them was a big break.

Winning a SB would be far better.

A lot of people forget.....or never felt......the hate we once had for the Dolphins.

Beating them in the playoffs twice.....once in the AFC championship in their house.....was great, but would have paled in comparison to a SB win.

It's best to avoid your divisional foes in the playoffs.

Three years ago the Niners reached the SB after the Falcons took out the Seahawks in the divisional round.

Seattle pretty much had their number so avoiding them was a big break.

I hear ya. It does make for great football though (i.e. Steelers & Ravens)

I hear ya. It does make for great football though (i.e. Steelers & Ravens)

I agree and love those matches.....but right now this rivalry is completely one sided.....and therefore only a rivalry to us.

An AFC championship game against them would be sweet.......but any lesser game I'd rather not see until the Bills have a trophy.

Already have to play them twice....if you get further than them in the playoffs at that point then you have basically already vanquished them....even if you've already lost to them twice in regular season.

Ravens and Steelers have recent SB winning QB's.....beating them would be plenty of proving done.

I have a hard time seeing the chargers beating the bills, pats and colts.

There seems to be a growing "Philip Rivers needs to play in a Super Bowl" sentiment.

In my opinion, he should just retire and go help his wife take care of those fifteen kids.

#RiversOrDuggars?

In my opinion, he should just retire and go help his wife take care of those fifteen kids.

F×÷% that. What does he really have, like 7? Jesus, I would rather play QB behind Colin Brown and Eric Pears then spend the day chasing all those kids around...