GR postgame unbelievably predicts Cassel as the starter

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy's logic is astonishing.

Cassel got the least reps today. Starting QB's around the league got the fewest reps in the third preseason game. Therefor, Cassel is the starter.

And yet EJ started...just like all the other starting QB's around the league in the third preseason game.

Let's keep the QB competition going into the regular season. Why not? See who has the hot hand. They do it in college all the time. They did it with Tom Brady at Michigan. Competition clearly brings out the best in these guys so why end it?

It's is an absolute shame that the only QB to put together TD passing drives this pre-season still gets zero respect from the talking heads.

Thank you.

Thank you.

I believe Tyrod will start and I am more than fine with that, but I have loved EJ lately. However, the 400 lb gorilla in the room (ok, maybe 150 lb gorilla) is that, come the Indy game, the next td cassell or Tyrod throw for this team will be the first td they throw for this team.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

I had to tune in to see if this was real. Holy crap it is. Matthew Coller go home, you are drunk.

I wouldn't lie to you bro'.

It's is an absolute shame that the only QB to put together TD passing drives this pre-season still gets zero respect from the talking heads.

#$%^in' A Bubba.

Let's keep the QB competition going into the regular season. Why not? See who has the hot hand. They do it in college all the time. They did it with Tom Brady at Michigan. Competition clearly brings out the best in these guys so why end it?

The problem with doing it at the NFL level is QB is not just a position, it's the leader of the whole team. When you start yanking the QB like a yoyo, it messes with the locker room.