The everything Bills QB thread - during Steelers at Bills

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am happy to share now that the decision was made that Taylor was the starter before this game. I think Rex makes the announcement sooner than later because I think the whole league knows right about now and there's no point in trying to deceive anyone anymore.

Yeah, because some random guy on a message board claiming to have a "source" is going to alert the league to who the Bills are starting at QB?

Yeah, because some random guy on a message board claiming to have a "source" is going to alert the league to who the Bills are starting at QB?

Dude it should be obvious to you and everyone else that Tyrod Taylor is starting week 1. The league already knows. I just posted in the shoutbox- wouldn't be surprised if Cassel gets cut, then again this game is like a Pro Bowl so I don't know what to make of any of this.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Dude it should be obvious to you and everyone else that Tyrod Taylor is starting week 1. I just posted in the shoutbox- wouldn't be surprised if Cassel gets cut, then again this game is like a Pro Bowl so I don't know what to make of any of this.

I wasn't commenting on the QB situation, I was commenting on the ridiculous way you talk about your supposed inside knowledge to the QB situation.

I say they keep three and TT starts. He looked nice in reading the defense, making quick decisions, stepping into the pocket. EJ has also done well.

Cassel is insurance. If they have the money, why not keep him just in case, as both TT and EJ with their play can get hurt. Better to keep Cassel on the roster.

I wasn't commenting on the QB situation, I was commenting on the ridiculous way you talk about your supposed inside knowledge to the QB situation.

a) it's not supposed and b) I did not mean to intimate that me commenting on TBD was alerting the league about anything. Taylor was the guy before this game, he cemented it and he did it in a way that makes it clear to everyone in Buffalo and around the league that he's starting week 1. My point was that there's no surprise anymore. It's game, set, match. But if you care to know, the decision was already made before this game.

I say they keep three and TT starts. He looked nice in reading the defense, making quick decisions, stepping into the pocket. EJ has also done well.

Cassel is insurance. If they have the money, why not keep him just in case, as both TT and EJ with their play can get hurt. Better to keep Cassel on the roster.

I'd agree with that. It's freaking Terry Pegula's fracking money. If they're under the cap, keep Cassel over Matthew Mulligan or a 5th Safety or whoever.

a) it's not supposed and b) I did not mean to intimate that me commenting on TBD was alerting the league about anything. Taylor was the guy before this game, he cemented it and he did it in a way that makes it clear to everyone in Buffalo and around the league that he's starting week 1. My point was that there's no surprise anymore. It's game, set, match. But if you care to know, the decision was already made before this game.

And you still do it. What were your reasons for not stating it earlier? To provide some personal melodrama it seems.

And you still do it. What were your reasons for not stating it earlier? To provide some personal melodrama it seems.

You want to know? Because I was afraid that if I said it, it would turn into a huge thing and before you know it, people are calling GR saying "well a guy on TBD is saying..." (I've heard that before) and then the guy who told me never tells me anything again. I told two or three people via PM, whom I trust, if you must know.

Look, the Bills are gonna be really good this year. Let's all be friends.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

You want to know? Because I was afraid that if I said it, it would turn into a huge thing and before you know it, people are calling GR saying "well a guy on TBD is saying..." (I've heard that before) and then the guy who told me never tells me anything again. I told two or three people via PM, whom I trust, if you must know.

Look, the Bills are gonna be really good this year. Let's all be friends.

Which is exactly what I first stated. You were fearful that some random guy on a message board claiming to have a "source" is going to alert the league to who the Bills are starting at QB.

Get 'em Dibs! Make sure he never posts anything he hears again!

I wasn't going to question his inside knowledge before but he stated that this info comes from a different source. We're now to believe he has two different sources with QB info? Yeah, that's a tough one to swallow.

Of course TT could very well be the starter but it doesn't mean he has inside info.

I wasn't going to question his inside knowledge before but he stated that this info comes from a different source. We're now to believe he has two different sources with QB info? Yeah, that's a tough one to swallow.

Of course TT could very well be the starter but it doesn't mean he has inside info.

He may know two people in the FO. Who cares? Run him outta here if you want, it'll just make this place boring.

Which is exactly what I first stated. You were fearful that some random guy on a message board claiming to have a "source" is going to alert the league to who the Bills are starting at QB.

He's fearful that his source will shut up when he hears his stuff leaked. He stated that twice.