Steelers at Bills 1st half thread - Preseason Game 3

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He is an adequate backup QB. Some teams do not have adequate backups. It's not crazy to think someone might give up a late round pick for a decent backup QB.

. If he were on a low cost rookie deal maybe. Not at $4.5m/yr.

Broke 2 ribs in college. Most painful thing I've ever dealt with. Now, I'm a fat lazy 35 year old desk jockey so take that with a grain of salt but I couldn't laugh for 3 weeks without wanting to die.

Well that will teach you to dress up as a woman and try to pick up a guy on the football team.

So 3 preseason games is enough, right? We can cut Darby now? Obviously has no chance in the NFL. Ever. No point in continuing with him. Definite bust.

any rookie CB you put out there on an island against the best offense in the NFL will look like that. I trust Rex, Thurman and Henderson know what they're doing with CBs. They didn't expect him to start, he will have to, and they have to get him as ready as possible as quickly as possible. Edited by YoloinOhio

Today made me realize we're in a decent spot QB wise. If MC is our WORST, that's a pretty good place to be in. I now see it as Tyrod starter and literal game time decision on who is the back up each week. I do NOT think TT is the best QB. I think he makes defeses have to prepare differently.