Steelers at Bills 1st half thread - Preseason Game 3

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

(1) Taylor (2) Manuel (unless he throws more balls next week like the last one) (3) Cassel (safety valve)

This is probably what we're looking at except I can't see cassel being the three. Simms will likely be #46 on the game day roster with the other Matt cut or traded if anyone would take him.

yup. Or not Hackett and not Moron are great for the offense

Hackett only had two running plays in his play book. 1) run up the middle over left guard 2) run up the middle over right guard. Defense was so confused they didn't know if they were going to run to left of the center or to the right of the center. :doh::flirt:

Is it just me or is this year's offense 100 times more exciting than Marone's baloney.

This is probably what we're looking at except I can't see cassel being the three. Simms will likely be #46 on the game day roster with the other Matt cut or traded if anyone would take him.

The way I see it. 1. Taylor 2. Manuel 3. Cassel. I think they keep all three in case of injury. In case of injury I think they would feel more confident with Cassel as the back up over Simms.

The only way I think they would trade Cassel is if they can get a decent draft pick for him. But who would be stupid enough to give them a good draft choice for Cassel. He would probably only bring a 7th rounder which is the same as giving him away for free.

At this point, thank you Whaley and Terry for giving us hope for a change.

I would say thank you to the Pegulas. Money can change things, Whaley can't. Any GM can look good if he has an owner who opens the vault. Money talks and bull sheit walks.

Well all I can say is a feel a lot better about the QB situation after this game. Tyrod and EJ had GREAT games. I just hope it wasn't a fluke. If these guys can play like that in the last preseason game I think you have to feel really confident in this offense. The O line looks 100 times better than last year. I think they are the most improved area on the team.

Not really - living up to his predraft scouting report and looking like a young Leo.

Yep, it took Leo 5 years to learn to turn and look for the ball. He would be in pretty good position a lot of the times but he couldn't play the ball.