Steelers Sign Michael Vick

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about burying the lede. Now that is the story here!

By the way, I gotta wonder how the Steelers' high-powered offense is going to fare without Pouncey. Not sure I would be using Leveon Bell with my FF #1 overall pick.

i have a thread on the FF forum about this exact thing. I have the #1 overall pick in my draft (it's 8/31). I (reluctantly) was going to go with Bell. But now with the Pouncey injury I'm not sure. Who do I go with, if not him?

You know, I really don't understand this signing. Didn't Rex say that they considered signing Vick, but elected not to because Cick said that he has small hands and is not a cold weather QB. Hmm!

Edited by JTO

You know, I really don't understand this signing. Didn't Rex say that they considered signing Vick, but elected not to because Cick said that he has small hands and is not a cold weather QB. Hmm!

thats what he said. What he actually meant was that he hates him. But he's a gentleman. Edited by YoloinOhio

They also signed Doug Legursky

thats not as surprising as Vick

I like me some Bruce gradkowski. One of the best backup qbs in the league

Dont discount Tolzien, Mister

Classy.

or not so much ?

Sign him as....what?

Dog catcher

i have a thread on the FF forum about this exact thing. I have the #1 overall pick in my draft (it's 8/31). I (reluctantly) was going to go with Bell. But now with the Pouncey injury I'm not sure. Who do I go with, if not him?

I have no idea. I have the no. 2 overall pick in my draft and am fearing Bell will fall to me. I need to study up on this still, but I am thinking AP and Charles would be the safer choices at this point.

I have no idea. I have the no. 2 overall pick in my draft and am fearing Bell will fall to me. I need to study up on this still, but I am thinking AP and Charles would be the safer choices at this point.

i have an irrational fear of Bell sucking or getting hurt behind that line. I will probably end up taking him but wish I didn't have the 1st pick.

Pederson.

I'm not too worried about Pouncy being out in terms of Bell. Bell is safe at 2nd IMO. Esp in PPR or partial PPR leagues because he will catch a decent amount out of the backfield. The line still has everyone else, and looked okay in the game v. Green Bay w/o Pouncy. I think his loss impacts the passing game more.

Oh, also, I love that the Steelers signed Vick. I'm so sick of hearing how great the Rooney's are and how they always do everything "right," etc. It's total nonsense. They keep Big Ben, then the fans go on a holier than thou campaign when they cut a backup NT for getting a DUI. "That's the Steelers way, we only take high character men here....".

Pederson.

I'm not too worried about Pouncy being out in terms of Bell. Bell is safe at 2nd IMO. Esp in PPR or partial PPR leagues because he will catch a decent amount out of the backfield. The line still has everyone else, and looked okay in the game v. Green Bay w/o Pouncy. I think his loss impacts the passing game more.

Oh, also, I love that the Steelers signed Vick. I'm so sick of hearing how great the Rooney's are and how they always do everything "right," etc. It's total nonsense. They keep Big Ben, then the fans go on a holier than thou campaign when they cut a backup NT for getting a DUI. "That's the Steelers way, we only take high character men here....".

Was Ben ever found guilty?