The weirdest thing that ever happened to you?

4merper4mer

Do any of you guys have a story about something totally bizarre that happened to you? I have one. It was so weird I have a hard time even thinking about it. I will try to tell it here but will probably have to take breaks and tell it in pieces because I find that when I talk about it I get too freaked out. Here goes:

I was in NYC. Specifically Times Square. It started out normally but then the wind picked up and suddenly there was a cloud that descending right down upon us. It was like a balloon just floating down. No one seemed to care. They carried on like nothing was there. Then....I can't go on right now I'm too freaked out. I'll try to continue later.

Any stories from you guys?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do any of you guys have a story about something totally bizarre that happened to you? I have one. It was so weird I have a hard time even thinking about it. I will try to tell it here but will probably have to take breaks and tell it in pieces because I find that when I talk about it I get too freaked out. Here goes:

I was in NYC. Specifically Times Square. It started out normally but then the wind picked up and suddenly there was a cloud that descending right down upon us. It was like a balloon just floating down. No one seemed to care. They carried on like nothing was there. Then....I can't go on right now I'm too freaked out. I'll try to continue later.

Any stories from you guys?

I read your post...

Dude you suck! Don't leave us hanging. Nut up.

Well the thing is I get freaked out in so many ways. When I was typing I was about to point out that there were sirens wailing and I think they shut down the ports. That reminded me of the other time when I heard the ambulance and its siren screaming down Main Street and I had temporarily gotten over this incident so I didn't give it a thought. It turns out my uncle Geno was in that thing and I still feel guilty. Maybe I should let it go because I was trying hard to ignore the sirens because they reminded me of the story I'm telling now. There was so much else about that day.....I'm getting freaked out again.

Edited by 4merper4mer

I was in Myrtle Beach in 2001. I saw this hostess at a seafood place who was quite good looking. I asked if I could have her for dessert but she was busy that night. Got her number despite leaving the next morning and though we talked 2 or 3 minutes the chemistry was good. Got home, pants got washed, lost number.

2007, go in to KMart to do some shopping. See a girl, looks familiar and attractive, enough for me. Evidently I caught her eye, too, because I caught her looking. I mention she looks familiar and ask her name and where she is from - her name Toni from Myrtle Beach.

She got married and moved to the area about a year before, same girl. I didn't ask for her number this time, which I should have.

I was in Myrtle Beach in 2001. I saw this hostess at a seafood place who was quite good looking. I asked if I could have her for dessert but she was busy that night. Got her number despite leaving the next morning and though we talked 2 or 3 minutes the chemistry was good. Got home, pants got washed, lost number.

2007, go in to KMart to do some shopping. See a girl, looks familiar and attractive, enough for me. Evidently I caught her eye, too, because I caught her looking. I mention she looks familiar and ask her name and where she is from - her name Toni from Myrtle Beach.

She got married and moved to the area about a year before, same girl. I didn't ask for her number this time, which I should have.

Sounds like a Billy Joel song.

So anyway it was weird that nobody was noticing, but I noticed so I started running toward Columbus Circle. I was boo coo scared, The wind was picking up and there was dirt and dust flying around making it hard for me to see. I didn't want to look back but what I was looking at as I moved forward was no prize. It was bizarre. Almost like an alternate reality. I'm freaked out again.

Edited by 4merper4mer

So anyway it was weird that nobody was noticing, but I noticed so I started running toward Columbus Circle. I was boo coo scared, The wind was picking up and there was dirt and dust flying around making it hard for me to see. I didn't want to look back but what I was looking at as I moved forward was no prize. It was bizarre. Almost like an alternate reality. I'm freaked out again.

Did they come to tell you that math proves definitively there is no other intelligent life in the universe?

So one morning a few years ago my neighbor knocked at my front door. He looked very pale and sickly, and was dripping sweat from head to toe. He asked me if he could use my shower...something about his water pressure and how his water didn't get hot enough. Despite being a little freaked out, I reluctantly agreed to let him in the house....

Did they come to tell you that math proves definitively there is no other intelligent life in the universe?

No. I figured that out for myself.

Anyway as I went down the street there were these weird mean jerky guys at a food cart dressed in sheets. The food cart's special that day was something called ham hocks and Hoppin John. I don't know what that is and I stayed away from it but something smelled like peaches. It might have been the hoppin john. I'm not sure. Anyway the dirt and dust was really blowing now. I was sweating a lot and so it all stuck to my skin and there was a lot of it. I was starting to have trouble moving then I saw all these broads wearing sunglasses. I didn't know what to do........sorry getting freaked out again.

So anyway while I was frozen with dirt and dust caked to me and desperate to move along comes this young chick in a skirt and a letter sweater singing sis boom nah and holding a can of something that says "Blue Diamond" on it. She opens up that can and eats something.....says "Ewwwwwww!!!!!! bitter bitter bitter" and starts flinging these little things at me using a stick with a star at the top. Well it sounds rude but it was actually good luck as it broke me free from the crust and I was able to run again.

I look behind me and you don't want to know what I saw. So i kept running.

When I thought the worst was over I came upon...............sorry. I can't right now. My heart is racing just thinking about it.

So anyway while I was frozen with dirt and dust caked to me and desperate to move along comes this young chick in a skirt and a letter sweater singing sis boom nah and holding a can of something that says "Blue Diamond" on it. She opens up that can and eats something.....says "Ewwwwwww!!!!!! bitter bitter bitter" and starts flinging these little things at me using a stick with a star at the top. Well it sounds rude but it was actually good luck as it broke me free from the crust and I was able to run again.

I look behind me and you don't want to know what I saw. So i kept running.

When I thought the worst was over I came upon...............sorry. I can't right now. My heart is racing just thinking about it.

how many hits did you take?