EJ deserves time on the field with first team offense.

gsurdam

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough, but IMO it would be Cassel that is the boring, mediocre QB. EJ is still developing, and is actually pretty much on schedule. Tyrod has the benefit of 2 more years, and having spent 4 years on a top-notch organization with great coaching and development behind a SB winning QB.

If there is anyone we should hope goes, it's Cassel. Because it would mean we dont need him.

lets route for this.

would be a fantastic turning of the tides in Bills land

Never realized there were so many Manuelites. Must have bought his jersey and don't want to switch again. I sympathize, but you need to put the team ahead of your own interests.

How about people are actually watching games and can see his game progressing? I love how you throw out empty statements with no backup. Very convincing.

He's 0-3 passing inside the twenty, Feel free to review his stuff at http://www.nfl.com/player/tyrodtaylor/2495240/profileThe two red zone TDs he led us on were because of Bryce Brown's stong run inside the twenty and Tyrod's run and "horse collar" penalty he drew against Carolina. Again I want to see Tyrod do it with his arm, he impressed me yesterday as going in I was 75/25 Cassel/Tyrod and now it's 50/50. I sound like being overly critical and maybe I am but feel have to be as it's easy to miss things when you watch with your heart and not your head.

Good to know and thanks for the stats. I guess he has struggle through the air...? To me his elusiveness is a big element in the RZ.

I think our RZ efficiency is an important place to focus because we should be getting short fields with our D and won't have too many possessions with our ground and pound. I will keep a closer eye on his performance in the RZ the next couple of games.

no no no no non no no no

we keep him we keep him!! we just dont NEED him.

are we cool now?

Never realized there were so many Manuelites. Must have bought his jersey and don't want to switch again. I sympathize, but you need to put the team ahead of your own interests.

okay then.

He's 0-3 passing inside the twenty, Feel free to review his stuff at http://www.nfl.com/player/tyrodtaylor/2495240/profileThe two red zone TDs he led us on were because of Bryce Brown's stong run inside the twenty and Tyrod's run and "horse collar" penalty he drew against Carolina. Again I want to see Tyrod do it with his arm, he impressed me yesterday as going in I was 75/25 Cassel/Tyrod and now it's 50/50. I sound like being overly critical and maybe I am but feel have to be as it's easy to miss things when you watch with your heart and not your head.

Against Carolina he was 0/3 on fade routes that likely would have been TDs. 2/3 of those would have been caught by Sammy or Woods and maybe even 3/3. Plus wasn't there another drop in the end zone v the browns?

Good to know and thanks for the stats. I guess he has struggle through the air...? To me his elusiveness is a big element in the RZ.

I think our RZ efficiency is an important place to focus because we should be getting short fields with our D and won't have too many possessions with our ground and pound. I will keep a closer eye on his performance in the RZ the next couple of games.

where is the redzone anyways? i keep looking for it but never see the red parts. Is it somewhere near the opposing team goal line?

Because if we are talking about within the five or so, happy feet wont get it done. and you get two reads in three seconds so ya better know where you are going when the balls snapped i bet.

Against Carolina he was 0/3 on fade routes that likely would have been TDs. 2/3 of those would have been caught by Sammy or Woods and maybe even 3/3. Plus wasn't there another drop in the end zone v the browns?

It wasn't a drop. It's possible a top WR would have caught it. It was a yard or two short though. A real good throw it's a TD. Thompson had the DB beat. The pass was short.

I semi-agree with this. I gave him that TD last night. It could have been a better throw, over the top, deep to the corner. But any of our top 3 WRs comes down with the ball he put up.

Not sure about the Carolina game just because its tough to get that from the stands. I'd have to go back and watch.

Edited by DrDareustein