NFL Executive: Tyrod Taylor likely to be Bills starting QB

pbanach

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so this made me laugh.

Once in a while Weo will insert a bit of humor and does a nice job. once in awhile mind you..

yep i laughed too

I know its a hot topic and all but i am thrilled that there are 2 QBs at look better than anyone else that the bills have had in years.

But, the only opinion that counts is Rex's. He will start the QB that gives us the best chance to win.

Lastly, I think QB by committee is the way to go, let the opponents game plan for two different QBs in one week.

Crazy talk

?

I have mentioned that if Bills could gather all the high points of each of them 3, mix em in a blender and come out with just one QB we would really have something!

I'v thought about whether it's feasible. If they keep three. why not rotate two in game day.

I think Roman is strong enough to Coach that up to his Offense.

Tyrod is so damned fast seems smart, and does have an arm. Cassel is very good at seeing the defense and getting through his reads.

And EJ has a strong arm to threaten deep. and can run too.

Notice i did not point out the weaknesses of each.

Naw. just crazy talk, Cant be done . No one has done it before except that college wildcat crap.

Let's start posting a bunch of crap on the Falcons fan board?

:thumbsup:

IN

They have enough troubles already! They have Banner, remember?

Think he might try to pipe fan noise into the home games to the teams advantage? Or maybe the away games?

Well what QB comes into the league with loads of game experience? To me, Tyrod is better than a rookie. You actually do learn a lot being a backup on a good team.

I agree with that statement, but none of the three have really outshined the other. It's getting old, and frustrating. I don't care if they bring Orton back, as long as we make the playoffs this year. Regardless of who starts we are poised to make it this year. Oh, and I will still be rocking my EJ jersey all the way:)

I agree with that statement, but none of the three have really outshined the other. It's getting old, and frustrating. I don't care if they bring Orton back, as long as we make the playoffs this year. Regardless of who starts we are poised to make it this year. Oh, and I will still be rocking my EJ jersey all the way:)

Overall Coaching, Defense Defense defense Offensive Coaches, an up and coming O line, very real playmakers ST and more Defense can get us there.

Puts Simms in there i dont care!

But Tyrod sure is something to watch rooting for him

too!

Banner is an idiot.

But yes, of course I buy it. It's very likely.

Hmmmmm...

Doug Whaley picks up phone & dials Joe Banner:

JB: "Hello...Joe Banner here."

DW: "Hey, Joe...how's things? Doug Whaley...I hear you think that Tyrod Taylor will be our starter."

JB: "I do...love him."

DW: "We do, too...and you're right. Tell you what...you're rebuilding & we're ready to roll here. How about you talking Thomas Dimitroff into trading us Matt Ryan for Tyrod. We'll even throw in EJ & a low round draft pick. You & your team can grow with Tyrod and we can win now with an experienced signal caller."

JB: "But I'm just a consultant."

DW: "And a damn good one, a visionary even. You know a good thing when you see it & Tyrod is your future. Matt's time is running out & you have nothing around him. Make the call to Thomas...and be convincing. Talk to you soon...I'm counting on you, you visionary you. Okay?"

JB: "Um...okay?" (Click)

Trent Edwards will watch Tyrod and yell "I'm the real #5"

He'll start to yell that...then he'll check down to a whisper.

There;s just an intangible missing with EJ. I dont see the strength of a Big Ben to shake guys off then make a throw/...and with his size and strength you would think you would. You dont see the athleticism of a guy with his measurables. 2 head coaches have seem him daily in practice and dont seem to want to go in the season with him as a starter. Im on a keyboard in another state, I have to believe it isnt just their lying eyes.

ha. Joe Banner is the reason why no one wanted to coach there or be the GM back in 2014. He is not well-liked or respected around the league. This is fact. Though he may very well be right about TT, he's still an idiot!

Jeez. Seriously. In his 12 years as president of the eagles, they had two losing seasons and 8 playoff appearances. The bills had zero playoff appearances in that time frame. It never ceases to amaze me how people can dish out criticism to a person who had a speed bump in his career and discount all of the positives. Come on, Yolo -- you're better than that. The browns are a bad measuring stick anyway -- that organization is toxic.

Edited by dave mcbride

Jeez. Seriously. In his 12 years as president of the eagles, they had two losing seasons and 8 playoff appearances. The bills had zero playoff appearances in that time frame. It never ceases to amaze me how people can dish out criticism to a person who had a speed bump in his career and discount all of the positives. Come on, Yolo -- you're better than that. The browns are a bad measuring stick anyway -- that organization is toxic.

the info has nothing to do with how many losing seasons he has when he was president of the Eagles. What I said about him is what was told to me by other front office people. Your opinion can certainly differ based on his number of losing seasons with the Eagles.