Orlando - London game 10/25

RalphOP83

I spent a few years living in Orlando and knew a few great spots to watch the games. I'll be down for the 10/25 London game with an early start and was hoping for some pointers on a place to watch.

Preferably downtown Orlando, Thornton park, college park, or winter park.

I spent a few years living in Orlando and knew a few great spots to watch the games. I'll be down for the 10/25 London game with an early start and was hoping for some pointers on a place to watch.

Preferably downtown Orlando, Thornton park, college park, or winter park.

I think the game is only available streaming online. Not even on NFL Sunday Ticket IIRC.

Hey, I too will be in Orlando, for a wedding that Saturday. I am curious as well on the best option.

Bills Backers Map lists three (Harry Buffalo downtown, Holly and Dolly's north, and The Friendly Confines east): http://www.buffalobills.com/fans/billsbackers/backer-locator-map.html:

I found this from Fall 2014, recommending Harry Buffalo: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/173589-best-bills-backers-bar-in-orlando/

Personally, I will be up north nearer to Holly and Dolly's, but I follow the crowds...

I think the game is only available streaming online. Not even on NFL Sunday Ticket IIRC.

Yeah, I think I'd looked it up before, Orlando is NOT in Jax' market. So I don't know what the deal will be with that.

Hey, I too will be in Orlando, for a wedding that Saturday. I am curious as well on the best option.

Bills Backers Map lists three (Harry Buffalo downtown, Holly and Dolly's north, and The Friendly Confines east): http://www.buffalobills.com/fans/billsbackers/backer-locator-map.html:

I found this from Fall 2014, recommending Harry Buffalo: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/173589-best-bills-backers-bar-in-orlando/

Personally, I will be up north nearer to Holly and Dolly's, but I follow the crowds...

Yeah, I think I'd looked it up before, Orlando is NOT in Jax' market. So I don't know what the deal will be with that.

Not because of a blackout in the Jax market but because that game in ONLY available online everywhere in the country. (accept maybe Jax and Bflo?) As far as Friendly Confines, it is a nice little hole in the wall Sports Bar in Lake Mary that plays all the games but definitely a Chicago sports bias.

Not because of a blackout in the Jax market but because that game in ONLY available online everywhere in the country. (accept maybe Jax and Bflo?) As far as Friendly Confines, it is a nice little hole in the wall Sports Bar in Lake Mary that plays all the games but definitely a Chicago sports bias.

Thanks! Yeah it's going to be televised in the Jacksonville and Buffalo markets. I was just stating that Orlando is NOT in the JAX market.

From everything I've heard, The Harry Buffalo on Church St in downtown Orlando is a pretty good time. The upstairs is all Bills fans.

I haven't been there yet since I usually have parties at my place about 35 minutes north of there. I'm a lot closer to Friendly Confines and probably wouldn't go there, it definitely has a Chicago following and in general Isnt a good setup for large groups.

Thanks! Yeah it's going to be televised in the Jacksonville and Buffalo markets. I was just stating that Orlando is NOT in the JAX market.

Are you sure the Orlando isn't? All the jax away games are televised and all the home games are blacked out, or have been because of lack of sellouts.

I'm curious to see how the NFL handles the "local" coverage for that game. Will people in Rochester be able to see the game? If so, it will probably be televised locally in Orlando too.

Edited by flomoe

From everything I've heard, The Harry Buffalo on Church St in downtown Orlando is a pretty good time. The upstairs is all Bills fans.

I haven't been there yet since I usually have parties at my place about 35 minutes north of there. I'm a lot closer to Friendly Confines and probably wouldn't go there, it definitely has a Chicago following and in general Isnt a good setup for large groups.

Are you sure the Orlando isn't? All the jax away games are televised and all the home games are blacked out, or have been because of lack of sellouts.

I'm curious to see how the NFL handles the "local" coverage for that game. Will people in Rochester be able to see the game? If so, it will probably be televised locally in Orlando too.

Harry buffalo's 2nd floor is nothing but Bills fan on Sundays, it's a great place to go. Orlando's AFC team is the jags, they will be showing it on cbs.

Harry buffalo's 2nd floor is nothing but Bills fan on Sundays, it's a great place to go. Orlando's AFC team is the jags, they will be showing it on cbs.

Thanks Frogger, I was really hoping wkmg would carry that game. I have a "smart" TV but for some reason it stopped picking up my wifi signal and I can't get it to sync now. I am dreading watching the game with the TV linked to my laptop. The picture usually isn't that good.

I'm hoping the sunrail starts running on the weekend I can take it right to downtown. I live minutes from one of the northern stations.

Thanks for the responses... Some of my buddies told me Orlando is the home afc market.

I used to live a block away from church street...as the game approaches I'm gonna contact them and see if they are gonna have the game.

Guy that owns the pour house on orange ave is from Buffalo so I'll reach out to him as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Im the president of the bills backers the herd, we meet at Harry Buffalo... the game will not be shown on regular cbs.. we will be streaming it on the net though at Harry Buffalo.. probably gonna do a brunch menu... any questions hit me up at outlawclogger@aol.com

Go Bills!!!

Pretty sure Orlando is considered the Jacksonville market even though it is 2+ hours away. So it should be on tv.

You are correct.

This has been a point of contention for sports fans here in the Orlando area for many years.

Almost no one is interested in watching the Jags around here, yet the NFL continues to shove their games down our throats.

This scenario is probably the only time I'm glad Orlando is in the Jacksonville market....lol.

Edited by Special K

I think part of Orlando is Miami market & part is Jacksonville. We go down every year in October to Orlando & the one year the Bills were playing at Miami & it was on the local CBS at our condo.

You are correct.

This has been a point of contention for sports fans here in the Orlando area for many years.

Almost no one is interested in watching the Jags around here, yet the NFL continues to shove their games down our throats.

This scenario is probably the only time I'm glad Orlando is in the Jacksonville market....lol.

I found a larger version of your avatar. You're welcome, everybody.

https://plus.google.com/rop/1/wm/1/115685082377167357810/posts/5LYu1315JLf

• 1 month later...