Can we stop with the OBJ media woodies??

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-training-camps/0ap3000000508492/ODB-dazzles-again-with-one-handed-snatch

I understand he is talented. I get it. But if we had a camera on Sammy at all times during training camp I'm sure we would have similar footage.

I predict Sammy outperforms OBJ this year.

I don't care if they have Eli and we have the three headed monster (EJ Cassrod)

/rant

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-training-camps/0ap3000000508492/ODB-dazzles-again-with-one-handed-snatch

I understand he is talented. I get it. But if we had a camera on Sammy at all times during training camp I'm sure we would have similar footage.

I predict Sammy outperforms OBJ this year.

I don't care if they have Eli and we have the three headed monster (EJ Cassrod)

/rant

Sammy doesn't have a QB throwing to him, so he'll always be worse on paper. ;)

darelle revis and ray lewis come to mind, but i think he may be the most valuable defensive player of the last 2, maybe 3 decades.

Doesn't he have to get a ring, or two, before we can bestow that kind of adulation on him? Right now JJ is clearly the best defensive player in the league, or at least the most dominant, but he needs some hardware to be considered the best in the past three decades.

darelle revis and ray lewis come to mind, but i think he may be the most valuable defensive player of the last 2, maybe 3 decades.

Ray lewis is great, but he killed a dude. I lost my woodie for Lewis a long time ago

Doesn't he have to get a ring, or two, before we can bestow that kind of adulation on him? Right now JJ is clearly the best defensive player in the league, or at least the most dominant, but he needs some hardware to be considered the best in the past three decades.

It's tough to get a ring when the rest of your team sucks. You can give Steve Young the reins of the titans right now and I'm not sure you would have yourself a super bowl.