Advice; Can you be rich with $19,000

Sure can. Go to any roulette wheel in Vegas and put it all on the next number to come up on the wheel. At 35-1 that's a cool $665,000.

Actually, this might be your best odds of getting "rich" although depending on your age, current finances and expenses it's still unlikely to be enough to live on for the rest of your days.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeking investment advice from strangers on the internet?

"A fool and his money are soon parted."

For a friend. Sure. If it's good advice, I'll pass it on.

Hookers.

This is nice and all. I've done that for myself.

But Im talking about a friend. Also this will not make him money. If anything, this will wipe out his $$. (Unless he's the pimp, which he's not)

You can put it in the bank or

If you want to change your life over a decade, every 2 years for the next 12 years, take a 10 day trip to Europe. You should be able to swing 6 trips out of that 19K, and that will definitely change your life. Plus it will give you a lot to look forward to.

Short 3000 shares of EJ Manuel stock.

That only works if someone is betting the upside.

You can put it in the bank or

If you want to change your life over a decade, every 2 years for the next 12 years, take a 10 day trip to Europe. You should be able to swing 6 trips out of that 19K, and that will definitely change your life. Plus it will give you a lot to look forward to.

That only works if someone is betting the upside.

He said that is not the objective. He said he could find many cool ways to enjoy the $$$. He wanted an idea that would make the money grow.

"just one word for you- plastics"

Lobster Thermidor- and put it on the Underhill's tab

Ha. Ha. Funny.

Plastics. I saw the video.

Great future in plastics. Yeah if we want to destroy our planet.

He said that is not the objective. He said he could find many cool ways to enjoy the $$$. He wanted an idea that would make the money grow.

Ha. Ha. Funny.

Plastics. I saw the video.

Great future in plastics. Yeah if we want to destroy our planet.

Making money usually requires destruction of the planet.

Actually, I just got a million dollar inheritance, but I need to pay the lawyer's $19,000 to release it. I'll split the money with you if you help me pay the fees. FYI, i'm a Nigerian prince. So you can trust me.

Send me a private message.

This is good. This is what I was weating for.

Im so excited!!!! For my friend.