15 Yr Old Didn't Know Raping And Killing 8 Yr Old Was Wrong

http://www.gopusa.com/news/2015/08/03/youth-advocates-jump-to-defense-of-teen-who-killed-8-yr-old-girl/?subscriber=1

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) -- A 15-year-old boy charged as an adult with raping and killing his 8-year-old neighbor in California is too young to understand what he is accused of doing, youth advocacy groups said Friday.

They say the district attorney should have asked a judge whether suspect Adrian Jerry Gonzalez is fit to stand trial as an adult and possibly subjected to lengthier, more severe penalties than he would as a juvenile.

"There's a lot of public horror about what allegedly happened, but we don't really know very much. This is unfolding very quickly, and the prosecutor made the decision without knowing much about the motive," said Sue Burrell, an attorney with the Youth Law Center based in San Francisco.

madyson_middleton-150x150.jpg

Madyson Middleton, age 8

Police say Gonzalez lured Madyson Middleton to his family's apartment then hid her body in a recycling bin.

adrian_jerry_gonzalez-300x180.jpg

A.J. Gonzalez, age 15

"There's a lot of public horror about what allegedly happened, but we don't really know very much. This is unfolding very quickly, and the prosecutor made the decision without knowing much about the motive," said Sue Burrell, an attorney with the Youth Law Center based in San Francisco.

People like this cause me to have some seriously dark thoughts that are best not shared on the internet.

Just another POS human being.

Obviously the 15 year old was wrong and deserves major punishment but somehow the wrongness of the advocacy group gives me chills. A fifteen year old couldn't understand that raping, killing and hiding the body was wrong?

People like this cause me to have some seriously dark thoughts that are best not shared on the internet.

We should put Sue alone in a room with Gonzalez and see if she can figure out what his motive is for doing what he does to her and whether he understands.

We should put Sue alone in a room with Gonzalez and see if she can figure out what his motive is for doing what he does to her and whether he understands.

Not even. Just say "If you really believe that, ask him to babysit your daughter."

She'll change her tune real fast.

"'Excitable boy,' they all said."

I shouldn't have laughed at that, but I did.

Obviously the 15 year old was wrong and deserves major punishment but somehow the wrongness of the advocacy group gives me chills. A fifteen year old couldn't understand that raping, killing and hiding the body was wrong?

The bolded part is what gets me. Hiding the body is exactly what someone who knows that killing is wrong, or at least punishable, does.

Pfffft. Let them talk. No-one believes it. If a jury in NY could convict that Eric Smith, who looked like a tiny baby (but was even worse than this guy), they'll convict this guy. They're making a play for juvie and it won't fly.

The bolded part is what gets me. Hiding the body is exactly what someone who knows that killing is wrong, or at least punishable, does.

It could just be ignorance. You know, like taking footballs into a bathroom after you steal them from the refs, because you didn't know the rules about not tampering with them.

Pfffft. Let them talk. No-one believes it. If a jury in NY could convict that Eric Smith, who looked like a tiny baby (but was even worse than this guy), they'll convict this guy. They're making a play for juvie and it won't fly.

I understand what you are saying but the constant liberal push to excuse or explain away horrible actions tends to erode long held standards. Who would have thought just ten years ago that all I had to do was sing

"I feel pretty,

Oh, so pretty,

I feel pretty and witty and bright!

And I pity

Any girl who isn't me tonight."

and I could choose to use the ladies restroom? It won't be long before addadichtomys and lopadichtomys will be covered by the ACA. This, all because of liberal pressure to rid our society of any moral standards. Glad you see it my way.