Brady 4 game suspension upheld; Will go to court

atleast we are both assuming that (and i have operated on that assumption). ive followed, but not near as close as you (seriously, what else are you doing?) -- has Wells/the NFL turned over to brady/the nflpa the full unedited documents that they built the report on? I know that has not happened in the past and has become an issue before, as things progressed legally.

The only way it matters is if Pash actually took something that Wells concluded looked good for Brady and changed it to make it worse for Brady, which is all but impossible. Wells would throw a fit, he wouldn't be out on the warpath knocking down accusations in press conferences against anyone who refuted his findings, etc. The NFL are buffoons at times, Goodell makes terrible decisions sometimes, but think about what anyone is saying if they really believe that. It's preposterous.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way it matters is if Pash actually took something that Wells concluded looked good for Brady and changed it to make it worse for Brady, which is all but impossible. Wells would throw a fit, he wouldn't be out on the warpath knocking down accusations in press conferences against anyone who refuted his findings, etc. The NFL are buffoons at times, Goodell makes terrible decisions sometimes, but think about what anyone is saying if they really believe that. It's preposterous.

its a huge stretch without proof, hence i havent advocated that it happened, simply that the nfl is stupid for leaving the door cracked for accusation. After watching some of the stuff they completed fabricated out of thin air in bounty gate, it especially leaves them vulnerable to those comments.

its a huge stretch without proof, hence i havent advocated that it happened, simply that the nfl is stupid for leaving the door cracked for accusation. After watching some of the stuff they completed fabricated out of thin air in bounty gate, it especially leaves them vulnerable to those comments.

The thing that kills me is that we as Bills fans have seen it better than anyone, that Brady and the Patriots seem to get every single benefit of the doubt, and have been for 15 straight years. The idea that the NFL is out to frame or sting or somehow screw Tom Brady is just as preposterous as The Deflator meaning weight gain, and Brady saying he has no idea why they chose 12.5 as the number they wanted the balls to be at, it could have been 12.7 or 12.8.

The fact that they were sick and tired of their shenanigans is entirely possible.

The thing that kills me is that we as Bills fans have seen it better than anyone, that Brady and the Patriots seem to get every single benefit of the doubt, and have been for 15 straight years. The idea that the NFL is out to frame or sting or somehow screw Tom Brady is just as preposterous as The Deflator meaning weight gain, and Brady saying he has no idea why they chose 12.5 as the number they wanted the balls to be at, it could have been 12.7 or 12.8.

The fact that they were sick and tired of their shenanigans is entirely possible.

After watching the NFL trot out Mary Jo white to lie to reporters, it's just hard to swallow that there's absolutely no chance in the world that it would ever be remotely possible that the league could've bent some verbiage favorably. I'm by far not accusing them of making the whole thing up; but given their history it's not a good look.

After watching the NFL trot out Mary Jo white to lie to reporters, it's just hard to swallow that there's absolutely no chance in the world that it would ever be remotely possible that the league could've bent some verbiage favorably. I'm by far not accusing them of making the whole thing up; but given their history it's not a good look.

I would not put that passed them at all.

Changing the result, or anything that matters, I ain't falling for.

I would not put that passed them at all.

Changing the result, or anything that matters, I ain't falling for.

Pash is not some bumbling and meddling lawyer. He is at the near top of the league office. He was the primary negotiator for the league when the CBA was being fought over. He is a smart and tough hombre. Roger Goodell is not a lawyer. When it comes to legal strategy he is out of his element. It is not a stretch to believe that on this legal battle that Pash has more influence than RG.

When RG made his appeal ruling it was prearranged by his legal team (headed by Pash) to run to a more favorable jurisdiction to get his ruling affirmed. It wasn't a haphazard decision. It was a well thought out and planned strategy. The point I''m making is that Pash being involved in the crafting of the report is a calculated action to modify the report so that it strengthens their hand in the legal battle.

Wells allowing his report to be adjusted by the league office is an obvious demonstration that it was not only not an independent report but that the conclusions were predictable.

Omg. I just read the article on nfl.com about this. If sides dont settle and brady loses, he can appeal to a different court. A district court.

Crap he's going to serve his suspension after he retires. WTF. I hate this guy. AND the stystem that is allowing this.

Just because he appeals doesn't mean a judge will step in on the suspension.

Just because he appeals doesn't mean a judge will step in on the suspension.

Yeah but how many appeals can he have???

He alredy lost the MAIN appeal.

This is his 2nd.

Article said he has at least another appeal. That would be 3.

How many appeals does he get? I think Nfl is going to give in. That's my gut feeling. Cry baby beyotch will get his way. Bank on that.

Yeah but how many appeals can he have???

He alredy lost the MAIN appeal.

This is his 2nd.

Article said he has at least another appeal. That would be 3.

How many appeals does he get? I think Nfl is going to give in. That's my gut feeling. Cry baby beyotch will get his way. Bank on that.

I dont think he will.

Bet you lunch.

Every conclusion that Wells wrote in the report was the exactly the same before he gave it to Pash.

Who knows. I guarantee it was nothing of consequence because Wells would have thrown a hissy fit. I

So you have know idea what Pash edited, yet you claim that the report is exactly the same as before Wells gave to to Pash.

Got it....

I can see it now, Bills Nation behind Richie just like the Patriot fans. It was a sting, there's no proof; the phone message was just a joke between friends. no one in the history of the NFL has ever had a penalty for being anti gay therefore he should only have had a $1 fine.

And no one ever warned him he could be fined and suspended for picking on a team mate. There is nothing in the CBA, it doesn't even have the word gay in it.

These players lie, now we're backing Richie Incognito? I am glad he's back and was glad he got a second chance, hope he straightened his life out. But c'mon?

Edited by SRQ_BillsFan

You just said you have no idea if that's true.

I already answered that same question above. Now you're just being an ass. There aren't even any specific allegations that he changed anything. He didn't do any of the investigation. He wordsmithed the thing. And you clearly don't know the definition of the word which is "MAKING CHANGES TO A TEXT TO AFFECT CLARITY AND STYLE AS OPPOSED TO CONTENT." I have no idea the exact words he changed to make it more clear.

You're just trolling and irrelevant.

NFL apparently sticking to their guns. I like it. Because, well, they're in the right and the should. Schefter, via Mort, saying there will be no settlement unless Brady agrees to the findings of the Wells report. Nice.

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/631463412845801472

we will see how the judge reacts. he could look at either side as out of line there.