U2 Busks in NYC Subway in Disguise

TSNBDSC

Well piss on you too Mr. Crankyface

the "they suck" theme of music is as old as time on here. You should know this, you were there when time began. yeesh.er

they have good songs but i am not a fan. this was a neat idea, but it was overplayed - too much production. it'd have been more fun to set this up on a blind corner in the street and do it. maybe have a random stranger just come up and start singing, maybe it turns out to be Kelly Clarkson or Taylor Hanson.

I do, i have seen some great ones in the bowels of the Philly Septa system...also have seen some that plain suck. If I have cash I throw in a buck for those that are at least trying...but i rarely carry cash....

No one pays attention to the subway musicians.

I do, i have seen some great ones in the bowels of the Philly Septa system...also have seen some that plain suck. If I have cash I throw in a buck for those that are at least trying...but i rarely carry cash....

There are some music school kids who come down with their violins at Suburban who just kill it.

tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-

But +1 for the dude who walks by in the "Billieve" tee.

There are a group of guys who sing "Stand by Me" at a Redline stop out here in Chicago.

Been singing the same !@#$ing song for years now, and the guitarist still can't get the fingering right and the singers still cant' quit hit the harmonies.

The first time I saw them I thought it was nice. Quaint.

Then I saw them again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. Same ****.

tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-tuck-a-

But +1 for the dude who walks by in the "Billieve" tee.

There are a group of guys who sing "Stand by Me" at a Redline stop out here in Chicago.

Been singing the same !@#$ing song for years now, and the guitarist still can't get the fingering right and the singers still cant' quit hit the harmonies.

The first time I saw them I thought it was nice. Quaint.

Then I saw them again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. Same ****.

:)