Anyone Else Getting Sick of the NFL?

Mark80

When we start making the playoffs, and gain notoriety again, you will feel differently about it. The day will come when NE is dwelling in the basement and we are consistently picked to win the division. Then we will all find our heavenly zen. If you keep going to the well, eventually there will be water. Go Bills!!!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope...in fact, I wish there was more...its by far the most interesting sport in this country IMO and love all that I can get from it. Im not even close to tired of it and honestly, I am sick of baseball coverage which is about as boring as it gets.

:thumbsup:

When we start making the playoffs, and gain notoriety again, you will feel differently about it. The day will come when NE is dwelling in the basement and we are consistently picked to win the division. Then we will all find our heavenly zen. If you keep going to the well, eventually there will be water. Go Bills!!!!

once we sign Rivers next yr and draft his successor Connor Cook.

It's not so much a debate to me, I liked both for years. IMO, the college game has been getting better over the past decade, and the NFL has been getting worse. I just dont like the way the NFL is shaping their game.

This is the first time that the college game is shaping what the NFL is, not the other way around. It's quite fascinating really.

Great thread OP--I agree 100%.

The league will rue the day it didn't suspend Tom Brady and Bill Beliceck for life because of Deflategate.

Seriously? I hate them both as much as the next guy. But for life? They're two of the biggest draws in the league. Even those of us who hate them. The fact that you're talking about them, means that it would be stupid to suspend them.

Yeah its espn and the media youre sick of. Too many channels with not enough content to cover this time of year so theyre desperate.

Here's a tip. Stay away from the media and just stick to TBD for camp stuff.

you wont miss espn, trust me.

I think the problem, OP, is that you watch ESPN.

Bingo

I'm getting sick of waiting for the NFL season to start. That is all.

Yep. The one thing I'm sick of is the off season. Camp soon. Then I'll be sick of the pre season soon enough.

am i sick of it? no.

is there a TON available, so i am comfortable missing some? definitely.

i still dont get why some complain that there are so many games televised. watch the ones you want, skip the ones that are bad or you are busy. id much rather have 7 options a week than 2.