Iran Nuclear Deal Reached

Just another brilliant move by Obama.Give a group that chants "Death to America" A nuclear weapon.I thought Obama just hated America,I didn't know he was willing to sacrifice Israel as well.

Gathered in this picture are some of the dumbest people on the planet.Look at Kerry smile after agreeing to give a bunch of terrorists a nuclear weapon

• Like (+1) 1

Just another brilliant move by Obama.Give a group that chants "Death to America" A nuclear weapon.I thought Obama just hated America,I didn't know he was willing to sacrifice Israel as well.

Gathered in this picture are some of the dumbest people on the planet.Look at Kerry smile after agreeing to give a bunch of terrorists a nuclear weapon

He gave them a nuclear bomb? I was reading through a few articles and didn't see that. Oh, and Happy Bastille Day!

He gave them a nuclear bomb? I was reading through a few articles and didn't see that. Oh, and Happy Bastille Day!

Yeah, I'm sure you didn't see that.Tha'ts the problem with you libs, you are blind to reality.I long for the days of Reagan,I could just imagine what he would say if a group of terrorists were chanting "Death to America" in their government chambers and threatening Israel as well.You can bet he wouldn't send a clown like Kerry over there to beg for some kind of agreement .

• Eyeroll 1

Yeah, I'm sure you didn't see that.Tha'ts the problem with you libs, you are blind to reality.I long for the days of Reagan,I could just imagine what he would say if a group of terrorists were chanting "Death to America" in their government chambers and threatening Israel as well.You can bet he wouldn't send a clown like Kerry over there to beg for some kind of agreement .

No, he'd send troops to Lebanon! That worked out so well...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombing

No, he'd send troops to Lebanon! That worked out so well...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombing

You're welcome to your opinion but when Reagan was in office we were respected around the globe and feared by terrorists.Now under this weak president we are certainly not respected and viewed as weak.This is humiliating as an American to watch.Never thought we would sit at a table and negotiate with a terrorist state.Hopefully we will elect a real president and put America back where she once was and return to a position where Putin and middle east terrorist organizations don't laugh at us.Totally unacceptable.

Hillary Clinton is all for the deal,what a shocker.WEAK WEAK WEAK

• Eyeroll 1

No way!

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/jeb-bush-barack-obama-iran-nuclear-deal-119427.html

Is he upset this might get in the way of his family friendly wars in the region?

Yeah make fun of a population that is concerned about being vaporized by an ICBM because idiots like your president negotiate with a terrorist state.You sir are a moron.

Yeah make fun of a population that is concerned about being vaporized by an ICBM because idiots like your president negotiate with a terrorist state.You sir are a moron.

Don't mind gatorman. He LOVES it when people get killed.

Especially Americans and Israelis.

Is there ANY provision of the proposed agreement that does not favor Iran over the other signatories? If you know of one (or more) please list them in a post in this thread. Additionally, if you truly believe Iran will "honor" any aspect of the proposed agreement, note it in your post.