Iran Nuclear Deal Reached

Is there nothing this administration can't FUBAR?

Apparently not.

Remember how Elizabeth Warren decried the trade deal because of it's secretive behind close door nature of the details, I wonder if she will be equally consistent with her criticisms of the secrecy of these dealings?

I'm betting 'no'.

We already know that Code Pink has given the Iran nuke deal that was negotiated in part by John Kerry a big thumbs-up, and today Kerry is finding out what members of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee think about the agreement.

Committee Chairman Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) didn’t pull any punches:"I believe you’ve been fleeced," Corker tells Kerry about the Iran nuke deal he negotiated.

How did Kerry like Sen. Corker’s statement?

CKmtwBPVEAAozsG.jpg Hey John, why the long face ?

We already know that Code Pink has given the Iran nuke deal that was negotiated in part by John Kerry a big thumbs-up, and today Kerry is finding out what members of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee think about the agreement.

Committee Chairman Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) didn’t pull any punches:"I believe you’ve been fleeced," Corker tells Kerry about the Iran nuke deal he negotiated.

How did Kerry like Sen. Corker’s statement?

CKmtwBPVEAAozsG.jpg Hey John, why the long face ?

Code Pink still exists?

Looks nothing like Obama. Ears are too small, head's too round...

Not to mention, he has a US flag on his lapel and is wearing a red tie. Obama loves his purple ties. Every time he wears one, another SEIU purple people beater gets their wings.