The GOP Nomination--The Donald and So Much More!

I think we're using the classics as the benchmark these days, no?

Green Eggs and Ham is considered a classic, no?

I'm reviewing someone's Ph.D. thesis on the destruction of ABDACOM in 1942. Not a classic like The Scarlet Letter or Pudd'nhead Wilson, so I must be ignorant.

Seems like every so often I pick up this book called "Modern Liberal Lunacy" by I.M. Gatorman. It's rather hard to read, has misspelled words, incomplete sentences and incoherent thoughts. It really bores me but I'm wondering if its simple worthlessness actually captures the liberal mindset and it might deserve consideration for a Pulitzer. If nothing else, he should get the sympathy vote for his loyal nut sucking job on Obama. The Knob Polishing Pulitzer Prize might be brought home over the summer so that the author's friends like-minded acquaintances can drink suck from it.

Seems like every so often I pick up this book called "Modern Liberal Lunacy" by I.M. Gatorman. It's rather hard to read, has misspelled words, incomplete sentences and incoherent thoughts. It really bores me but I'm wondering if its simple worthlessness actually captures the liberal mindset and it might deserve consideration for a Pulitzer. If nothing else, he should get the sympathy vote for his loyal nut sucking job on Obama. The Knob Polishing Pulitzer Prize might be brought home over the summer so that the author's friends like-minded acquaintances can drink suck from it.

Somehow doesn't surprise that you'd keep reading in search on enlightenment.

Sounds to me like you just hate facts.

Somehow doesn't surprise that you'd keep reading in search on enlightenment.

Doesn't surprise me that you don't get sarcasm.

Sounds to me like you just hate facts.

Don't hate facts. Just want to see them before forming an opinion. As I said, I'm remiss on forming an educated opinion here, but feel that I should do so before crushing you guys enlightening you'ins.

Mo Donald, mo better. He's like that sticky irresistable flypaper. He draws the pests all to one place, traps them, they stick to him. and you can just dispose of the whole mess after the election.

Whatever he is doing is working for him like it or not. We're all talking about him here and the same goes for most of the media. The other 16 candidates aren't getting much air time in comparison.

Whatever he is doing is working for him like it or not. We're all talking about him here and the same goes for most of the media. The other 16 candidates aren't getting much air time in comparison.

Again...there is only one reason the media lifts a person that high.

To have the cameras ready when they let him fall.

I apologize if this has already been posted.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/30/politics/bernie-sanders-donald-trump-poll/

44% Sanders vs 39% Trump in a general election. That's a wider margin than H vs T.

I know it's CNN but they've been Trumps go to outlet. I'm telling you, Fox News vs. Trump is going to be the Fight of the Century.

I apologize if this has already been posted.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/30/politics/bernie-sanders-donald-trump-poll/

44% Sanders vs 39% Trump in a general election. That's a wider margin than H vs T.

I know it's CNN but they've been Trumps go to outlet. I'm telling you, Fox News vs. Trump is going to be the Fight of the Century.

Polls often aren't right the day before the election. Think one 15 months out means anything?