The GOP Nomination--The Donald and So Much More!

Really intriguing insight there, nutsucker. Tell us more about your new Land Rover.

Bearing false witness???

Matthew 19:18 ESV / 26 helpful votes

He said to him, “Which ones?” And Jesus said, “You shall not murder, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness,

And YOU question Obama's faith?

Bearing false witness???

He said to him, “Which ones?” And Jesus said, “You shall not murder, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness,

There's nothing like a total non-believer quoting scripture.

post-88-0-16840800-1442413100_thumb.jpg

Bearing false witness???

How much did you get paid for this post? A quarter. Fifty cents? Hows the Land Rover? Did you post enough to fill the gas tank?

What they post doesn't matter. They still get paid the same.

Why would LABILLzFan's pathetic ploy of rewriting Gatorman's posts to avoid getting his brains beat out by Gatorman have any effect on my posts?

Well I think it's quite interesting that you're bashing someone for lack of content in their posts when yours have been lacking content as well. Just pointing that out.

Well I think it's quite interesting that you're bashing someone for lack of content in their posts when yours have been lacking content as well. Just pointing that out.

I'd settle for basic sentence structure from ...lybob, but that's probably asking too much. He says he tries, but he gets tripped up because his posts are like grass blades in a fabric softener.

Or something like that.

What's wrong with that? Hate having your own beliefs thrown in your face, you loser

How much did you get paid for this post? A quarter. Fifty cents? Hows the Land Rover? Did you post enough to fill the gas tank?

Land rover? I missed that reference, please explain

Who is paying me?

You guys--Greggy, Tom, Azoolia and Chef--are getting wackier and wackier.

Speaking of lack of content

:lol: This is getting downright Kafkaesque.

And then you show up! It just got worse!

And Franz Kafka sucks! Horrible literature

And then you show up! It just got worse!

Seriously, your kindergarten-level shtick is tiresome. At least try to exercise some ingenuity. You'd still be a dumbass, but we could at least respect an attempt at originality.

And Franz Kafka sucks! Horrible literature

Try reading him in German. :ph34r:

I've read Kafka and Nietzsche in German. All that did is convince me that there's no such thing as "German literature." (I've also read Mein Kampf...but that hardly counts as an example of literature in any language.)

What's wrong with that? Hate having your own beliefs thrown in your face, you loser

You have no idea what my beliefs are, you chud. I just think that's it's pathetic that you use the bible, or any other religious text, as a source in attempting to bolster your idiocy. That you have to resort to online bible quote searches to do so is even more pathetic.