The GOP Nomination--The Donald and So Much More!

So the real question is; if the Daily Show is a political opinion outlet for the left does that make the Fox News opinion shows into comedy programing for the right?

When trying to stave off the (*^*&%^$^#label, posts like that one aren't going to help you very much.

The majority of the arguments being thrown around seem to boil down to the idea that John Stewart is the left equivalent to all the talking heads (combined) who regularly appear on Fox News Opinion shows. That is only possible if the two networks (one a News network and the other a Comedy network) are functionally equal.

What? Is Ice Road Truckers (History Channel) not a reality tv show just because it doesn't appear on TruTV (which specializes in reality tv)?

So the real question is; if the Daily Show is a political opinion outlet for the left does that make the Fox News opinion shows into comedy programing for the right?

Greg Gutfeld actually does host a comedic propaganda show on Fox News. His show and Stewart's show are the same besides which side they're advocating for.

When trying to stave off the (*^*&%^$^#label, posts like that one aren't going to help you very much.

Who's trying to stave off the (*^*&%^$^#label? Anyone with a functioning brain is considered to be a (*^*&%^$^#by the majority of PPP regulars.

What? Is Ice Road Truckers (History Channel) not a reality tv show just because it doesn't appear on TruTV (which specializes in reality tv)?

Greg Gutfeld actually does host a comedic propaganda show on Fox News. His show and Stewart's show are the same besides which side they're advocating for.

Are you really making that comparison? Really?

Greg Who?

Yeah, I'm a Dipshit. I'm the (*^*&%^$^#that owns you.

The only thing you own, is the (*^*&%^$^#label.

Yeah, I'm a Dipshit. I'm the (*^*&%^$^#that owns you.

The majority of the arguments being thrown around seem to boil down to the idea that John Stewart is the left equivalent to all the talking heads (combined) who regularly appear on Fox News Opinion shows. That is only possible if the two networks (one a News network and the other a Comedy network) are functionally equal.

It's called drawing parallels, dipshit

So the majority opinion here is that Fox News = Comedy Channel?

I only ask because the majority of the arguments thrown at Greggy don't make sense if that isn't true...

I'm just sayin... LOL!

No. Fox News is funnier.

The only thing you own, is the (*^*&%^$^#label.

It's called drawing parallels, dipshit

Why yes, yes it is, which is why, intentionally or not, by virtue of your inane arguments you are saying that Fox News is functionally equal to the Comedy Channel.

It's either that or you're simply incapable of intelligent debate at any intelectual level above 2nd grade.

Which come to think of it, makes your screen name into an even more laughable oxy-moron than anyone realized.

Why yes, yes it is, which is why, intentionally or not, by virtue of your inane arguments you are saying that Fox News is functionally equal to the Comedy Channel.

It's either that or you're simply incapable of intelligent debate at any intelectual level above 2nd grade.

Which come to think of it, makes your screen name into an even more laughable oxy-moron than anyone realized.

I understand that the concept of parallelization is above your pay grade, which is why simply calling you a (*^*&%^$^#works better.

So the majority opinion here is that Fox News = Comedy Channel?

I only ask because the majority of the arguments thrown at Greggy don't make sense if that isn't true...

I'm just sayin... LOL!

Yeah you're just sayin'. Just sayin' you have no idea what we're talking about.

Meanwhile, back at Baby Parts, Inc., a CA Superior Court tells the video makers to stop releasing stuff, but they release a fourth video, and it's pretty clear this is going to get much, much worse before it gets better.

Caution: this is NSFW. Near the end of the video they're poking around baby parts and generally doing stuff that can seem a bit rough.

I understand that the concept of parallelization is above your pay grade, which is why simply calling you a (*^*&%^$^#works better.

Way to prove my point, Magoo.

Yeah you're just sayin'. Just sayin' you have no idea what we're talking about.

Yeah, like you do. Nice to see that your brain off while typing interlock is fully functional.

Of course he doesn't, he's a dipshit.

And proud of it.

Both? Then what did you mean by your "Greg who?" post?

Yes. And I meant exactly what I said. Common Chef it's only two words, you can figure it out if you try real hard.

lol, idiot.

Also, I guess John Oliver's show can't be compared to Stewart's because usually HBO shows movies

Do you have any idea what you're talking about?

No. Fox News is funnier.

Okay, you got me there.

Edited by RI Bills Fan