Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer arrested (Suspended 6 games)

until someone posts a video then this is just a dad and son that went looking for their beach chairs, found them and tried to retrieve them, were assaulted by the 3 teens that had stolen them (3 vs 2), and had to fend them off. there's no way these charges would stick.

but this is probably how it really went:

kromer after about 5 beers: "hey you f*$%$#$ punks those are private beach property chairs!"

kids "f off"

kromer grabs the chair and pushes the kid to the ground. kid cries and says i'm going to tell my dad and kromer says f your dad ill murder your whole family. it probably lasted all of 10 seconds.

it's unfortunate. I think kromer would have turned this OL around. now we will be scrambling for a new coach the week before camp. just our luck

i don't think they will hire a coach from the outside at this point. They will probably promote Kurt Anderson, the current assistant, and hire a new assistant.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think they will hire a coach from the outside at this point. They will probably promote Kurt Anderson, the current assistant, and hire a new assistant.

Agreed, if that is what it comes to.

Edited by GunnerBill

Isn't the OL assistant a holdover from the St. Doug regime?

Can't Roman just be the OL coach too?

yes, and yes. If they choose to go that route.

@JoeBuscaglia: The Walton County Sheriff's Office tells me that the Kromer case will now be picked up by the State Attorney's office. #Bills

@JoeBuscaglia: The State Attorney's office has to decide how they want to pursue the case.

Well, there's always next year, guys.

Playoffs or bust in 2016!

See ya later.

this reminds of that poster who says he was going to cancel his Sunday Ticket last year after watching the first preseason game.

I would think at this point the OL would be best served by a coach in charge of the current scheme and philosophy, rather than promoting a holdover.

the holdover has been working with the current scheme and philosophy for as long as Kromer. Edited by YoloinOhio

Father of kid who got punched (the guy who actually filed the complaint): "He hit our son in the face! He can't get away with that!"

Mother of kid: "What are you going to do about it?"

Father: "Press charges! Send him to jail! Take him for every penny he's got! He's an NFL guy!"

Mother: "He's an offensive line coach. He makes 200 grand and his wife says they owe 300 grand."

Father: "Well forget it then. When's dinner?"

Yep, seems to make the most sense at this point (if it goes there). A little extra time from Roman, and a lot of crossed fingers. A lot riding on this.

How about luring Jim "Mouse" McNally out of retirement? He's coached for the Bills before, is a Kenmore native and consulted on the Jets O-line in 2010.

@JoeBuscaglia: Walton County is also pursuing charges against Aaron's 21-year old son Zachary for misdemeanor simple battery. @MikeGarafolo had it first

@JoeBuscaglia: Zachary Kromer has not been arrested, however.

Edited by YoloinOhio

This is becoming incredibly embarrassing for the the state of NY, the city of Buffalo, the town of Orchard Park and the Buffalo Bills.

Get this guy off the payroll before we start losing sponsors!!

Imo

Fwiw, they are "pursuing charges" against Zach Kromer (who is 21) for putting his hands around the throat of one of the other two minors. He hasn't been arrested. As of yet anyway. The state or judge has to agree.

This is becoming incredibly embarrassing for the the state of NY, the city of Buffalo, the town of Orchard Park and the Buffalo Bills.

Imo

Probably more embarrassing for you than for them.

Imo

24-hour chicken little avatar. Tag, you're it. Edited by YoloinOhio

@JoeBuscaglia: Walton County is also pursuing charges against Aaron's 21-year old son Zachary for misdemeanor simple battery. @MikeGarafolo had it first

@JoeBuscaglia: Zachary Kromer has not been arrested, however.

But he helped the guys after his dad totally embarrassed him I read!

What if he got into it and Aaron was just upset about someone fighting his son?