Book review: It's Good to be Gronk

"He also writes at length..."

There's no chance he wrote a word of this book. Most definitely ghost written. I hate when clearly stupid athletes and celebrities come out with books people actually think they sat down and wrote them. Maybe a few notes jotted down and given to the actual writer, but not actual writing.

There's no chance he wrote a word of this book. Most definitely ghost written. I hate when clearly stupid athletes and celebrities come out with books people actually think they sat down and wrote them. Maybe a few notes jotted down and given to the actual writer, but not actual writing.

If nothing else, Gronk has always struck me as being quite the wordsmith

"He also writes at length..."[/size]

Charles Barkley said he was misquoted in his own autobiography.

Kind of like the president saying he wrote his book(s)! Clearly trash written by somebody else

If nothing else, Gronk has always struck me as being quite the wordsmith

Charles Barkley said he was misquoted in his own autobiography.

Kind of like the president saying he wrote his book(s)! Clearly trash written by somebody else

What bothers me about this is it takes away from the huge achievement it is to write a good book. I'd say a lot of people realize 99% of athletes and celebs do not write their own biographies, but I'm sure quite a few people do. It's kind of a slap in the face to people who write for a living to have the idea exist that someone like Rob Gronkowski wrote a book. And it takes away from people who have actually written a great autobiography.

What bothers me about this is it takes away from the huge achievement it is to write a good book. I'd say a lot of people realize 99% of athletes and celebs do not write their own biographies, but I'm sure quite a few people do. It's kind of a slap in the face to people who write for a living to have the idea exist that someone like Rob Gronkowski wrote a book. And it takes away from people who have actually written a great autobiography.

It's Rob Gronkowski, not Rob Dostoyevski.

I think y'all might send your botherometer for calibration? It says "With Jason Rosenhaus" in rather large type right on the front of the book.

I think most of us "get it" that when the authorship says "with so-and-so" that's the dude who actually wrote the book, Gronkowski isn't claiming sole authorship. Nothing to see here move along.

So who's signing up for the Gronk Party Ship ocean cruise in 2016?

http://www.gronkspartyship.com/

The dude is 26 yrs old. How long can a guy keep up the hard-partying frat boy life and still have it be fun? Part of me says "good for Gronk" and part of me says "reincarnation of Peter Pan"?

I think y'all might send your botherometer for calibration? It says "With Jason Rosenhaus" in rather large type right on the front of the book.

I think most of us "get it" that when the authorship says "with so-and-so" that's the dude who actually wrote the book, Gronkowski isn't claiming sole authorship. Nothing to see here move along.

The dude is 26 yrs old. How long can a guy keep up the hard-partying frat boy life and still have it be fun? Part of me says "good for Gronk" and part of me says "reincarnation of Peter Pan"?

Cmon, how can anybody not like Gronk! And I am 52, and still trying to live the the hard partying frat boy life....he is 26 and a professional athlete....and he has a book and hosting a cruiseAWESOME!

Cmon, how can anybody not like Gronk! And I am 52, and still trying to live the the hard partying frat boy life....he is 26 and a professional athlete....and he has a book and hosting a cruiseAWESOME!

Easy. He's a Pat***

I can understand not liking him, but I don't comprehend anything greater than mild annoyance for him for anything other than the fact that he's a Patriot**. Hating him for being himself is like hating a big, stupid, goofy, good-tempered mutt because it isn't a purebred border collie.