Marcel Dareus named 4th best D tackle...

99% percent of the bleacher report is garbage. They have some decent writers but the user generated content is mostly terrible.

They get just enough good content to keep people curious but don't pay enough writers to typically be worthwhile once you click over.

Everyone is hitting the nail on the head.

Their content is driven by lists. Lists are always subjective. Lists always generate controversy. Lists become discussed. Lists create debate on message boards which creates links.

Then we end up here. We made BR money.

Aaron Donald named #1...dude is a beast but gettin a #1 ranking as a rookie doesn't sit well with me. There's something to be said for consistency.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2498386-br-nfl-1000-ranking-the-top-55-defensive-tackles-from-2014

Bull, Dareus is the best hands down. Donald is a good kid but not there yet.

I hate clicking through lists (and giving them the clicks they desire) - who are the top 5?

id assume given donald at 1, suh and mccoy are probably 2 and 3, with MD 4?

just taking a stab at it blindly. outside of donald shooting up to 1, it wouldnt be noteworthy. so of course you have to have something surprising to justify the 42 clicks to get to #1

I hate clicking through lists (and giving them the clicks they desire) - who are the top 5?

I don't care what kind of website it is, if it consist of loading the same page with a different inner html I won't look at it. Kind of the point of inner html, so you don't have to reload the page. It's a hit generator.

I don't care what kind of website it is, if it consist of loading the same page with a different inner html I won't look at it. Kind of the point of inner html, so you don't have to reload the page. It's a hit generator.

Somebody told me there was a way to see all 43 or whatever pages at once without clicking. But, the way he said didn't work - this was about a year ago. Are there any ways to get around that crap? Like NoSaint alluded to - I'm not clicking 43 times!