Jonesin for Bills?

FLbills

Sweet - thanks for the heads-up. Perfect for a rainy Sunday...

I watched this game in the Breck lodge with a fun group of GB fans - awesome afternoon and a GREAT game. Even in seasons that don't end in the Playoffs (not sure I've really heard how long it's been for the Bills o_O), it's games like this that make the ride all worth it!

My brain wants to explode when I remember that in some alternate universe, Marone and Orton could still be here! O_O

Don't focus on the negative alternate universes...imagine an alternate universe where our O-line is actually good.

My brain wants to explode when I remember that in some alternate universe, Marone and Orton could still be here! O_O

Careful, you may be jonesin for Uncle Kyle at some point this year

Edited by FluffHead

Sammy never gets any dpi calls

That's one I haven't heard, yet. In general, refs don't give rookies the benefit of doubt. For better or worse, right or wrong, you gotta build a good rapport with the refs.

What a fun game to watch. Rex doesn't need to build a bully. He already has one.

Don't focus on the negative alternate universes...imagine an alternate universe where our O-line is actually good.

I'm hoping that alternate universe is the one I'm currently in this season. Edited by The Wiz

Good lord was that offensive philosophy, formations and play calling pathetic for the most part.

Granted, the West Coast offense, the Run n Shoot, the K Gun will likely be joined as the greatest offensive systems ever with The Lee Smith Bunny Hop Bunch, but still... That's tough to watch.