McCoy and Harvin's production this year

Proof that the SW is finally saturated on the Bills QB discussion.

Nobody commented on the OP assumption that Cassel will be the trigger man.

Don't think it matters to Shady and Harvin's fantasy value or Watkins/Clay for that matter cuz of the OC and the weather in the second half.

If (big if 's) he starts and plays the same way he did at VT, Taylor might be the best Bills best fantasy player. He's guaranteed to touch it every play and would be a legit threat to run at any time and to score in the redzone.

Bottom line is you don't draft Bills players in fantasy this year, same as every other year.

Not surprising what the article said. Good thing for us, our real world goal for these guys isn't fantasy production. It's 20 points a game as a team ... I think if we stay relatively healthy and the OL supports a run game which in turn allows Cassel to manage the passing game we can do it.

I know this is fantasy but it is also very important for this team - McCoy is very good but he's not great. I do not and will never like this deal or LeSean McCoy.

Alonso will have a better career.

Alonso will have a hell of a lot of playing to do to have a better career than Shady. He’s not even on the same planet at this point. And #25 is still only 27yo, without the history of injuries.

I know this is fantasy but it is also very important for this team - McCoy is very good but he's not great. I do not and will never like this deal or LeSean McCoy.

Is he gonna start tackling running backs all of a sudden ? McCoy is great not good. Check the stats.

Is he gonna start tackling running backs all of a sudden ? McCoy is great not good. Check the stats.

Haha. The Legend of Alsonso grows. Even though McCoy has been to multiple pro bowls and won a rushing title, Kiko after one year and multiple knee injuries is clearly better.

Haha. The Legend of Alsonso grows. Even though McCoy has been to multiple pro bowls and won a rushing title, Kiko after one year and multiple knee injuries is clearly better.

i think both players will be big time upgrades for their new teams. Both teams lucked out that their systems wanted something different and could capitalize on the expendable guy. Edited by YoloinOhio

i think both players will be big time upgrades for their new teams. Both teams lucked out that their systems wanted something different and could capitalize on the expendable guy.

Well said. And trust me, I really like Alsonso but I felt he got overrated here. Our D got better last year and he's coming off a major injury.

He's going to return kicks not punts.

That's what I figured. Punts are a dangerous thing. Ask Welker. However, if Harvin isn't pulling his weight, throw him out there. There's way more of a chance that he makes an impact on punts than on kickoffs, especially when the weather is good and the K balls are sailing through the uprights.

That's what I figured. Punts are a dangerous thing. Ask Welker. However, if Harvin isn't pulling his weight, throw him out there. There's way more of a chance that he makes an impact on punts than on kickoffs, especially when the weather is good and the K balls are sailing through the uprights.

He's always been a KR in the NFL and never has been a PR. He has almost 150 KR and 0 PR.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HarvPe00.htm

I'm still skeptical about McCoy's viability. I don't mind the trade because I think K.A. was overrated and a huge liability against the run, but McCoy's got a lot of miles on him and may be a questionable fit as the every down back. We just locked him up with a lot of guaranteed money so I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but if I had inked him to that deal I might be feeling a little nervous right now.

Edited by Rob's House

He's always been a KR in the NFL and never has been a PR. He has almost 150 KR and 0 PR.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HarvPe00.htm

Very well. Well...Corners turn into safeties, and Jim Kelly, of course, turned into a QB. There's always time for a change. I guess I'm saying, if things aren't panning out for Harvin as we'd all like, use one of his other weapons to get something on from him.

I'm still skeptical about McCoy's viability. I don't mind the trade because I think K.A. was overrated and a huge liability against the run, but McCoy's got a lot of miles on him and may be a questionable fit as the every down back. We just locked him up with a lot of guaranteed money so I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but if I had inked him to that deal I might be feeling a little nervous right now.

I hear you. But I like when a team gives a guy the chance to put his money where his mouth is. He wants the rock, and now he has it. It's up to him to get it done. The Bills can't be blamed for this one. He's supremely talented, and the trade was for all intents and purposes a one-sided joke. The Bills done good here. Shady...it's your turn!

Bottom line is you don't draft Bills players in fantasy this year, same as every other year.

Not surprising what the article said. Good thing for us, our real world goal for these guys isn't fantasy production. It's 20 points a game as a team ... I think if we stay relatively healthy and the OL supports a run game which in turn allows Cassel to manage the passing game we can do it.

The bottomline is actually that NFL football and fantasy football are really two different things. I for one would find it hard to care less about fantasy football because I do care a lot about how my Buffalo Bills are doing.

If our offense works like it appears to be set-up to work well, virtually no Bill is going to be a good fantasy league starter because Roman will call games which rely on the pass when the D puts 8 guys in the box to stop a McCoy/Jax D and then alternately he will utilize the will employ a solid dose of runs cause the D is forced to commit 4 tacklers to our two WRS and either the run game or use of Clay shreds the opponent.

I hope the Bills suck as individual fantasy investments because they actually distribute the scoring and yards gained so broadly.

McCoy (2x first team All-Pro) could quit now and Alonso will never have a better career.

The guy has had 2 knee injuries in his young career. That doesn't bode well for a long, successful, career, particularly for a guy who relies on speed and mobility.

And prediction, Cassel isn't going to be the starter and Clay will be a top 5 TE.

Bold prediction, 5 is pretty high for anyone on the Bills offense.

Plus I would figure any Bills TE would have his best chance at top 5 or even top 10 with Cassel given how that QB seems to always be looking at his safety valve.