2015-16 Buffalo Bills Positive Thread

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news Augie!!!! thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

Thank you! It's been quite a ride, but she's doing remarkably well...... and the Bills won. What a rollercoaster! Nothing more positive from me for the positive thread!

Power Rankings

Pats fall out of the top spot ESPN #5 v 3, NFL.com v 3,

ESPN # 12 Bills 6-6 ^ 7 Last Week: 19

Tyrod Taylor, a quarterback with 35 career attempts entering this season, hasn't thrown an interception since Week 4. Taylor's streak of 187 attempts without a pick is the longest in Bills history.

NFL.com #11 Bills 6-6 ^ 2 Last

That win over the Texans was a huge one in terms of making something out of Rex Ryan's freshman season in Buffalo. At 6-6, the Bills lie right in the middle of the AFC wild-card morass, and with a head-to-head victory against one of their potential combatants for the fifth or sixth seed (Houston) in their back pocket. How about that Tyrod Taylor, setting a Bills record for consecutive passes without an interception? Among the Bills QBs of yore, Joe Ferguson was known to throw a few picks. So was Jack Kemp. But I'm surprised Taylor bested Jim Kelly in that category.

I still like TT for QB

Defense - no words

I don't get the TT hate in other posts. Like it or not, he's our starter next year (and beyond, I believe). Still think he's the best QB we've had since Bledsoe. Sure, he makes some bad throws, but ludicrous penalties force quite a bit of that.

Hard to keep on topic with this thread, but to me, the positive of the season is that TT is building chemistry with Watkins. I wish their success didn't come in garbage time, but I'll take it.

I don't get the TT hate in other posts. Like it or not, he's our starter next year (and beyond, I believe). Still think he's the best QB we've had since Bledsoe. Sure, he makes some bad throws, but ludicrous penalties force quite a bit of that.

Hard to keep on topic with this thread, but to me, the positive of the season is that TT is building chemistry with Watkins. I wish their success didn't come in garbage time, but I'll take it.

yep, I think continuing to build that chemistry between TT and Sammy should be a priority through next 2 games. Also like what I see in gillislee as our 3rd RB.

Clay being out really hurts the offense. I thought OLeary looked ok!

Edited by YoloinOhio

Sammy Watkins and Tyrod are starting to build chemistry together. First 7 games 25 REC 368 YDS 14.72 AVG 3 TDS. Last 4 games 19 REC 459 YDS 24.15 AVG 6 TDS. After week 11 he only had 368 yds with 3 tds, and now he has a chance to crack 1000 yds and 10 tds. One of a few bright spots of late.

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS

Sammy Watkins and Tyrod are starting to build chemistry together. First 7 games 25 REC 368 YDS 14.72 AVG 3 TDS. Last 4 games 19 REC 459 YDS 24.15 AVG 6 TDS. After week 11 he only had 368 yds with 3 tds, and now he has a chance to crack 1000 yds and 10 tds. One of a few bright spots of late.

something to build on, and around