Matt Flynn signs with Pats*, update - Cut

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking back, I can't believe that the unexplained "extra frequency over the NFL allowed frequency" found in the Pats* radio system during Spygate, combined with Doug Flutie going on a Boston radio show and saying he once picked up the wrong QB helmet and heard the coaches talking to the QB well after the League-mandated cutoff (the best part is that Flutie apparently laughed about that and thought it was funny), didn't get much, much more play back then.....

That was back when the NFL was in full CYA mode with the Pats**. Gotta protect the shield. Can't have people thinking it's premiere franchise got that way by cheating. Edited by PromoTheRobot

Or that I was being sarcastic. ;)

i figured that, but there have been many here that have thought it was the right system, or something that could potentially be replicated somewhere else.... given our qb situation, and fans anxiety about it, i figured id try to close that door a little.

@AdamSchefter: After releasing Matt Flynn, Patriots will be signing QB Ryan Lindley, per @fieldyates.

Holy smokes, how desperate are the Pats**? Did anyone see Lindley in the Cards playoff game last year? Anyone complaining about Whaley not getting us a franchise QB should consider this move by the Pats**. If Lindley is the best of what is out there, what are the Bills supposed to do?

Holy smokes, how desperate are the Pats**? Did anyone see Lindley in the Cards playoff game last year? Anyone complaining about Whaley not getting us a franchise QB should consider this move by the Pats**. If Lindley is the best of what is out there, what are the Bills supposed to do?

Not try to find a franchise QB at the tail end of the offseason?