Surprised nobody is talking Dannemora prison break

GG

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't read anything more than the headlines. What were these dudes in for? A successful prison break in this day and age is pretty dang impressive.

Both in for gruesome murders.

Interesting story about the prison http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/06/see-astounding-photos-of-1970s-dannemora-prison.html

Edited by GG

I haven't read anything more than the headlines. What were these dudes in for? A successful prison break in this day and age is pretty dang impressive.

One dismembered a North Tonawanda man and then killed a guy in a bar in Mexico when he was on the run. The other killed a cop.

I grew up with Ricky Matt, and was around him since we were about 9. Played LL baseball, hung around the Boy's Club, went to the same Junior High. He was always destructive, into highly risky behavior, and into intimidation/humiliation....girls loved him.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Having grown up 3 miles from Attica I'm fascinated by prison breaks. They'd have at least one guy walk off the farm every summer and they'd set a roadblock in front of our house. Good fun for a kid on a boring summer day. They actually caught a guy by our house.

Is he the one that is well endowed?

Haha, I saw that quote from Bentley. I know a number of women whose husbands are likely asking them "So, what exactly did you see in that guy?"

Foels described him very well. Ricky Matt was someone you didn't want to see.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Having grown up 3 miles from Attica I'm fascinated by prison breaks. They'd have at least one guy walk off the farm every summer and they'd set a roadblock in front of our house. Good fun for a kid on a boring summer day. They actually caught a guy by our house.

This was an elaborate escape, impressive straight cuts through the metal.

Clint Eastwood starred in the real story of Alcatraz. If they want to catch these guys, some Hollywood producer should issue a press release that these two will be played by Justin Bieber and Gilbert Godfrey. Ricky Matt would turn himself in.