Bills vs. Titans

JMoss69380

Thinking of driving up from the ATL for this tilt; is there a Bills Backers crew in Nashvegas, and will there be others like me coming in to take over their home turf?

I now live north of Nashville & am thinking serious of going to the game . It should be another Bills win although not a gimme !

This will be as close as it gets to go see them play for a while ...

And i believe there is a Bills Backers get together in Donelson at a place called McNamara's Pub .

Edited by T master

Wow, just realized we are playing them coming off a bye week. Are you kidding me NFL? Three of the 5 games we played have been handicapped.

The first game shouldn't even count because you don't play the week before, so make that 3 of 4. This is BS.....feels like Mike Rodent had something to do with it.

What lot are Kenny and the gang setting up shop?

Edit: I just did some research on the nashville backers page and it looks like that tailgate is in the stadium. Not sure how they are going to do bowling ball shots in the stadium!?

lot p, which is supposedly where other backer clubs- Atlanta- are setting up, is an RV lot. The only parking pass for that lot on stubhub was $150. I just purchased a pass in the adjacent lot- N- for 50. I'll just walk over with a cooler and a smile to join the gang in lot p.

Edited by Jamie Nails

Will be wandering around lot P aimlessly looking for you guys... Anyone know the parking situation, is it like Buffalo where you can get parking the day of, or more like Pittsburgh where I should purchase a pass prior to Sunday???

So I'm at the Jiffy Lube getting my oil changed in Nashville over by the Parthenon and this guy comes sees that our state plate says "GO BILLS" and I'm decked out in Bills apparel- he says "I threw a titans sticker in there for the kids!" I quickly responded with "you didn't illegally throw it forward did you?"