has anyone seen this jacket?

I saw somebody wearing this jacket and I thought it was cool but now I can't find it anywhere. I know it is a couple years old but usually I can find things like this on ebay or craigslist. Does anybody know where I can find one? Anybody want to sell me an XL?

nike-red-mens-buffalo-bills-alt-hybrid-h

I think the team occasionally gets clothing items that aren't available to the gneral public.

That is one sweet jacket though. Reminds me of the one Richie Aprile took off Rocco DiMeo. C*#$sucker had the toughest reputation in essex county!

Edited by yall

It is the older style of the Nike Dry-Fit Jacket. I bought one in the fall, lucky enough to found it online by doing a google search. Originally it was sold out at the stores when I looked for it, checked a few weeks later and found it. I'm a big fan of the standing Buffalo and the other retro gear. Its a great jacket! There is a slightly different version for sale in the NFL store now, has the charging Buffalo on front with Bills written on back.

Edited by BfloBillsFan

I think it was from 1983 ...

red-jacket26740.jpg

Bah! Beat me to it!

Question: at least with the above you have a chance of reaching the pockets, and store candy, action figures, you know, things boys will like in them.

But, with the OP's jacket, how the F do you reach the pocket while wearing it? Why is making you do a stretch, just to barely get into the thing, a good idea? God help you if you store your phone in there(which is probably the intent), that's just asking for pocket dials and missed calls.

I think that jacket is pretty fresh. Looks like it's sold out everywhere. This website will let you set up an alert if it goes back on sale.

http://www.lyst.com/clothing/nike-mens-buffalo-bills-alt-hybrid-halfzip-jacket-red/

Since it is on sale at half price (and knowing Macy's markups meaning price they were charged) it probably means it is not being produced anymore so not likely to be on sale again.

Would be nice if it said instead of : Last seen for $85 at Macy's US

Last seen on MMM DD, YYYY for $85 at Macy's US

Jacket was no longer available as of July 16, 2014, No idea why MACY has not taken down item other than hoping people will look at other items.

Edited by Koolaid