How much is your typical cell phone bill?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About the same but 15GB a month... 4 lines though. Wife, son, daughter and myself... Just over 2 bills a month. As I shake my head in disbelief.

Oh... Verizon.

3 lines, 2GB/each of data, unlimited everything else - just over 2 bills, as well. Also VZW.

3 lines, 2GB/each of data, unlimited everything else - just over 2 bills, as well. Also VZW.

Mine is closer to 250... Sometimes it goes over like the 80 dollar package I bought when my son went to Europe.

$180/mo for 3 Samsung Galaxy 6's with unlimited calls and text and 10GB shared data on VZ. (Includes a corporate discount.)

That's about right... Sounds like Gug is getting boned... The only disocunt I got was as old as the hills. Back when they were Ameritech, there was a gov't employee discount... I think that's still on Verizon... It's only like 15 bucks or so.

1 line. Unlimited text, pix. 450 day minutes. Unlimited Verizon, weekend and night minutes. Unlimited data - which I don't know if I really need any more. I seldom use data - may 1gig a month.

For the national championship game I used 5 gigs on that alone.

I pay $90. Verizon. And I get calls and place them where no one else can.

1 line. Unlimited text, pix. 450 day minutes. Unlimited Verizon, weekend and night minutes. Unlimited data - which I don't know if I really need any more. I seldom use data - may 1gig a month.

Three things I kick myself in the ass:

Not getting the unlimited data early and being granfathered in.

Not getting a life subscription to Sirius radio

and 3:

Not getting Blackhawks season tix when the team was begging me to (about 10 years ago)... I told them off and said I was a Sabres fan... Boy what a sick twist... I could have been making a TON of money selling to all the bandwagon Chicago fans... For years... Who thought the old coot would kick the bucket and the team would take off! :-( :-(

I was late to grasp the concept of StubHub...

I can only imagine where you place them.

Three things I kick myself in the ass:

Not getting the unlimited data early and being granfathered in.

Not getting a life subscription to Sirius radio

and 3:

Not getting Blackhawks season tix when the team was begging me to (about 10 years ago)... I told them off and said I was a Sabres fan... Boy what a sick twist... I could have been making a TON of money selling to all the bandwagon Chicago fans... For years... Who thought the old coot would kick the bucket and the team would take off! :-( :-(

I was late to grasp the concept of StubHub...

1. Yep. Got it.

2. Yep, got it. Well, three lifetime subs, first one was $249. Second was $299. Third was $399. Still averaged out over the ten years I've had it its still not much off monthly charge.

3. Don't want it.

I can only imagine where you place them.

place my phone? Its in my pocket.

1. Yep. Got it.

2. Yep, got it. Well, three lifetime subs, first one was $249. Second was $299. Third was $399. Still averaged out over the ten years I've had it its still not much off monthly charge.

3. Don't want it.

Three lifetime subs?

Three lifetime subs?

yep. There is a catch though, they only work on Sirius units. Since sirius XM merged the merger means Sirius XM doesn't have to honor Sirius radios. So I have 5-6 Sirius units that work as backups. They also do t tell you that you can only forward the sub 3 times. And it costs $50 for the radio activation.

1. Yep. Got it.

3. Don't want it.

Yeah, I remember you saying that you had the first two. The last one is what I really want... I'd make a mint selling every single one of those through the season. It would be very lucrative in this market.

I just got back from WNY... Went on the Canadian side of The Falls. How does it block me from using the American towers just a stones throw away across the gorge/river?

It doesn't, you're just closer to the Canadian towers, so your phone picks up the strongest signal. Turn data roaming off, and that should keep you better tethered to the US carriers. Plus the further away from the Falls & the river the weaker the US signal gets.