SI: Bills could have interest in Ray Rice(update-they don't)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could only see it if there is an injury. But, the NFLPA is whining that Rice has been unfairly blackballed. I don't know if it's unfair, but I agree he's being blackballed. He's past his prime though.

We have a 34 year old running back. 34. That's 2 years older than any other RB in the league.

idk. he didn't look all that good his last season

true.

I'm not advocating for him to be signed but remember that he'd be coming in as a role player, not a featured back. LaDainian Tomlinson was pretty well done when he got to the Jets too but he was able to help them.

sure why not, the team of second chances.

Someone should make a gif with Rex in the Pope costume.

that was from almost 3 months ago. The Bills have since said they have no interest. The Browns do, however. Edited by YoloinOhio

There's been some rumblings about interest in Rice recently. My bet is that he got some legit interest from one team and now his agent is leaking "interest" from other teams in an attempt to get that team moving on a deal. I doubt the Bills have real interest as Rice would be the #2 RB here. Are they really going to dump Fred for Rice after Kromer, Incognito, Shady, IK, Dareus, etc.? I can't image that happens. Right now those are collectively being forgotten, but adding Rice would dredge many of them back up. It'd be a bad PR move that might not even help the team much. IMO the Bills don't call on Rice unless Shady snaps a leg.