SI: Bills could have interest in Ray Rice(update-they don't)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That just makes zero sense.

I could only see it if there is an injury. But, the NFLPA is whining that Rice has been unfairly blackballed. I don't know if it's unfair, but I agree he's being blackballed. He's past his prime though. Edited by YoloinOhio

The position is already crowded enough and I can't imagine that OBD would invite the controversy that would come with the addition of Rice.

yeah ,since Fred is playing 3 more yrs. His 40 time should be a 6.0 by then. Maybe he could challenge Rich Eisen next yr.

The position is already crowded enough and I can't imagine that OBD would invite the controversy that would come with the addition of Rice.

It's hard to say what a new coaching staff thinks of existing players. They allegedly didn't love Jackson, have made comments about brown publicly and roman didn't fight to keep boobie in San Fran. They also allegedly chased Powell, and drafted a back.

It's possible they don't look at the group with the same views we do.

It's hard to say what a new coaching staff thinks of existing players. They allegedly didn't love Jackson, have made comments about brown publicly and roman didn't fight to keep boobie in San Fran. They also allegedly chased Powell, and drafted a back.

It's possible they don't look at the group with the same views we do.

They can just add another RB in the draft next year.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

They can just add another RB in the draft next year.

They very much could. Or a variety of other ways. Or stay put.

I imagine rice will be pretty darn cheap and he's had a little versatility to him. I know his last year wasn't great but it's possible they see him as a "value pickup" at this point.

They very much could. Or a variety of other ways. Or stay put.

I imagine rice will be pretty darn cheap and he's had a little versatility to him. I know his last year wasn't great but it's possible they see him as a "value pickup" at this point.

It's possible as long as the Pegulas would sign off on Rice. Why bring unwanted attention with respect to the DV issue?