Matt Simms has good chance to make team

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However, it easily is possible that Tyrod pulls a muscle, that Cassel pulls a Kyle Orton, or that EJ is our thrower as Watkins/Harvin/McCoy trot continuously into the endzone. My $1 says you cannot ignore these real world possibilities when making grand pronouncements.

Matt Sims is an upgrade over Jeff Tuel....beyond that, Matt Cassel is the only player whom he might beat out... and that would be because of Cassel's foot not fully recovering.... otherwise he will be shown the door just like Tuel come cut time.... and I have a $1 too...

My point he will make the team.

These threads are getting ridiculous.

Simms is a camp arm who's only other NFL training camp option other than the Jets was the Bills. If Simms makes the team over Manuel, Taylor or Cassel then I'm done with the Bills until a new GM and coaching staff is in place.

These threads are getting ridiculous.

Simms is a camp arm who's only other NFL training camp option other than the Jets was the Bills. If Simms makes the team over Manuel, Taylor or Cassel then I'm done with the Bills until a new GM and coaching staff is in place.

yea , right. You will be happy and like it. Lol.

I say this because Rex will start with a clean slate with the QBs so EJ will be out.

I got a $1. That says that will happen.

You been on the wine early today?

My point he will make the team.

That's one of your two points. The other was that "Rex will start with a clean slate with the QB so EJ will be out"

You are making two predictions: 1) Simms will make team 2) EJ will be out.

From the shoutbox I thought you were a sensible down-to-earth kinda guy, so I'm going to ask: have you seen this Matt Simms guy play at all? Do you know any stats on him, his completion %, his TD/INT ratio and so forth? What about his college stats? I do and I am telling you: I Don't Theeenk So Ceeesco

Or are you starting this just to yank someone's chain?

Edited by Hopeful

That's one of your two points. The other was that "Rex will start with a clean slate with the QB so EJ will be out"

You are making two predictions: 1) Simms will make team 2) EJ will be out.

From the shoutbox I thought you were a sensible down-to-earth kinda guy, so I'm going to ask: have you seen this Matt Simms guy play at all? Do you know any stats on him, his completion %, his TD/INT ratio and so forth? What about his college stats?

I do and I am telling you: I Don't Theeenk So Ceeesco

what is posted in the shoutbox stays in the shoutbox (briefly)

Matt Sims is an upgrade over Jeff Tuel....beyond that, Matt Cassel is the only player whom he might beat out... and that would be because of Cassel's foot not fully recovering.... otherwise he will be shown the door just like Tuel come cut time.... and I have a $1 too...

LOL, he's only an upgrade because you never watched him.

Ok, so I have two brothers that are Jests fans. All last year they were yelling at the TV "don't they know they still have Simms". They wanted Simms instead. Based on that evidence I'm torn. I want Simms to stick because he is good enough just to laugh at them....But If he wasn't good enough to unseat the jokes of QB's they had I come back down to earth and say unless someone gets a season ending injury I'm not interested. BUT....our QB coach also coached him last year so he must have seen something in him that is better than Tuel so there is that too. I'm going to hold on to my 1$ on this one.